Secondary IF
Options

Beta Update

Looks like I'll be drinking on NYE.

Crying

Probably not going to do another cycle, per DHs request.  Would like to look into adoption, but DH not interested in that either.  I think counseling is going to be a definate if I am to stay emotionally close to DH, considering our difference of opinion regarding this issue.  I just don't see any other way to stay healthy.

Thanks for everything Ladies. 

Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!

Re: Beta Update

• Options

(((big hugs))) I am so sorry.

I am sort of in the same position you are, so I feel your pain regarding your DH.  I might be looking into counseling too. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    I am so sorry sweetheart, that is terribly difficult.  Especially, if Dh is unwilling to seek other options.  I wish you the best and a change of heart on his behalf or luck on both your behalves!
    Married to the Mr. 8/6/2008- Together 10+ TTC #2 R/X unexplained infertility/premature ovarian failure/diminished ovarian reserve
    FSH (16) AMH (.61) AFC (9)
    Male factor: low sperm count/ low motility
    IVF #1 11/10 brought us DS Stimming for IVF #2 begin 11/5/11 AFC (7) =( Protocol: Lurpon flare (2 days) + Lupron 10ml/Menopur 4 vials (AM) Lupron 10ml/300IU Gonal-F PM (converted to IUI) failed IVF 2.1 1/12 BFP!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I came on just to check your update. I am so so sorry. Please don't leave us altogether, we will miss you!
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
  • Options
    imagehoping4more:
    I came on just to check your update. I am so so sorry. Please don't leave us altogether, we will miss you!

This! I'm so sorry. I pray you and your DH get on the same page and I pray for your comfort.
  • Options
    I am just heartbroken for you. I really hope you come to some resolve.I'll be thinking about you.
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Options
    Thank you all. I can't tell you how much your support means to me.  I won't go away completely, at least not yet.  There's this little, stubborn part of me that just.won't.give.up.hoping.
    Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options
    That sucks :( I am sorry...those beta phone calls are hard even if you know it is coming.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so so sorry. I was really hoping this would be the one for you especially given your situation with your DH. I hope you guys can come to a resolution.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Sorry to hear that Sad

Hopefully you and DH can come to some resolve and you guys find peace in whatever decision you make. Hang in there!

6 & 2 year old, 2 losses
  • Options

Oh Jenna.  I am so sorry.  My heart breaks for you.  I completely understand about your DH.  My DH and I were not on the same page with how to proceed.  I hope that you can come to a decision that works for both of you.

Please don't leave the board.  I love your upbeat posts!

• Options
    imagehoping4more:
    This. I am so bummed for you. I was really holding out hope for you. : (
    IMG_0173.11
    Trying for #2 since July 2010
    BFP 8/1/10, missed m/c, D&C 9/15/10.
    BFP 1/8/11, chemical pregnancy.
    BFP 3/4/11, measured behind all along, no more HB 4/18/11. D&C 4/29/11. HCG didn't drop, Repeat D&C 6/17/11; confirmed molar pregnancy 6/23/11.
    Forced break, including two Hysteroscopies in October to remove retained tissue.
    BFP 12/29/11! Betas @ 10 dpo = 85, 14 dpo= 498, 22 dpo = 7242
    Heard HB 1/24/12. 144 bpm!

Luca Rose born 9/9/12! More than worth the wait!
  • Options
    hugs! Im so sorry!
  • Options
    Jenna I'm so sorry.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I'm really sorry (((HUGS)))
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers TTC # 2 w/ PCOS since January 2010...BFP 12/31/11!! EDD 09/11/12 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    {{{}}} I am so sorry. I do think seeing somebody with AND without DH would be beneficial for you. Hang in there...you will get through this no matter what happens.
  • Options

I am so sorry :( My DH & I don't agree on things, either. We just had our second counseling session together and it is helping, I think. I also go alone. I wish you the best and hope that it helps you come to a compromise.

Loss #1 2008, Loss #2 2010, Loss #3 2011, Loss #4 2012, Loss #5 2012
    Loss #6 2014 Loss #7 (chemical) 2014

~DS Born! 2009~
    ~DD Born! 2013~
    ~DD due! 2015~

• Options
    (from phone and spotty Internet till the new year). CRAP. I am so sorry. I want to shake my fist at the heavens and also kick your DH bc I know that if we don't get another LO, I don't think I can get over it with my own DH. He dragged his feet when I knew it was an issue already, and now we are looking at OOP IVF? Anyway, Back to you, I am SO sorry, and I hope you can find a way to work this out with DH. Maybe lightning will strike him? Maybe we get him a horse and a map to Damascus.... I am so sorry, Jenna. Crap.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry Sad I hope you and your DH can come to some agreement.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear. 
    Baby #1 MC November 2007
    Baby #2 MC June 2008
    Baby #3 Born April 2009
    Baby #4 due date February 2015

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"