Late Term and Child Loss
Options

New Year

Hi, ladies.

I am going out of town and will be losing service. So I wanted to wish you a happy new year. I hope so much that 2012 is a better year for all of us. Our little ones will never be left behind but I hope that ringing in the new year will give us some sort of closure and a hopeful future. 

Big hugs to all. 

TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: New Year

• Options
    Thanks, I hope you have a good New Year, and I agree I hope 2012 brings us all new hope and for those who are trying for it, our rainbow babies.  Big hugs to you.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options

Happy new year to you also.  I hope 2012 brings good things for all of us. 

Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    *hugs*  Happy New Year to you!  Be safe, and enjoy your trip.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I hope 2012 brings peace and joy to all of us. And for those trying again, it'll bring rainbow babies.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I wish you a wonderful new year and a safe trip.  Hoping the new year will bring much joy and cherrished memories ! hugs
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Happy new year to you!  Here's to a better 2012 for all!
    BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"