TTC after 35
Options

Pregnancy Signs-confused

So, we are TTC and I am not sure if I am pregnant.  I have symptoms, which seem to mimic PMS, so I am not sure how to tell except to wait until I miss my period.  And it's not due until Wed or Thursday (Jan 3rd or 4th) of next week.  I've been spotting since Christmas, my breasts are super-tender and I am having low back pain.  

I am not convinced that I am pregnant, but I am not 'not' convinced, either.  Any suggestions?  I was going to search the boards, but they aren't easy to search.  Any tips are appreciated on that, too!

Thanks and Happy New Year! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Pregnancy Signs-confused

• Options

do you know when you ovulated? apart from that PMS and early pregnancy symptoms are the same

BFP#1 twins--m/c Baby B-- DC#1 DS 03/22/05 BFP#2 m/c 2006 BFP#3/DC#2 DD 10/22/09 BFP #4! EDD 9/15/12 at 9 dpo BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagePetraStonegirl:

Early pregnancy signs are exactly the same as PMS symptoms. No way of knowing until you test. Since you are till a week out, it's likely that you would get a BFN anyhow. So, nothing for it, but to wait.

Agreed.

Us: 39(me)/41(he). TTC since April '11. DOR/MFI. March '12: surgery to remove fibroids, cysts, and endometriosis.
    IVF #1: 9/13/12. ER: 9/25. 3R, 2M, 1F. ET: 9/28 (1-6B). Beta: moved from 10/11 to 10/10: BFN.
    IVF #2: 11/12 cycle postponed due to Sandy and then cancelled due to elevated E2.
    IVF #2.1 cancelled due to cyst.
    IVF #2.2: 2/2/13. Converted to IUI. BFN
    IVF #3.0: 3/2014. BCP & Microdose Lupron.  Cycle cancelled due to poor response.
    IVF #4.0: 2/2015. EPP @ new RE. ER: 3/8. 3R, 3M, 1F. ET: 3/11 (1-8cell). 3/23 Beta: 16.9. 3/25 Beta: 71.6. 3/27 Beta: 300. 3/29 Beta: 800 3/31 Beta: 1816. 4/1 Beta: 4342. m/c at 6w2d. Goodbye little one. I loved you already.
    P/SAIF Welcome.
    My Blog
    imageimageBirthday image

• Loading the player...
  • Options

HI!  I'm new to the board and The Bump, and your story reads exactly as mine - wondering if I'm experiencing PMS or if we actually hit the bullseye this time!  I usually don't have PMS symptoms until about a day or so before AF, but I've been having "symptoms" since Wednesday so I'm trying not to think too much into things.  DH and I have only been trying for two months so I really don't wanna get my hopes up as last month was a little hard for me to get over.  I'm trying to take DH's advice and "relax and enjoy"

Since I'm 42 and DH is 40 (a little TMI but I ovulated on his birthday!) we are hoping something happens in due time.

Oh:  look forward to meeting all of you and wishing everyone success.

Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"