December 2012 Moms
Options

Introduce Yourself while we're waiting to TTC

Name: (If you want to)
Do you have any children, or are you ftm?

What sort of techniques will you be using to help conceive at dec 2012 baby?

What made you decide for a dec 2012 baby?

Anything you'd like to share about yourself, hobbies, goals, fun stuff?
Married 10/16/2004 D 3/25/07 S 10/2/09 M/C 12/20/11

Re: Introduce Yourself while we're waiting to TTC

• Options
    Name: Nancy
    Location: North Carolina Do you have any children, or are you ftm?
    Zada -4 and Grayden 2 What sort of techniques will you be using to help conceive at dec 2012 baby? Charting!

What made you decide for a dec 2012 baby? I recently had M/C. It was a surprise pregnancy, but now I realized that I want to try again. I'm going to school full time starting in August and I want to have this one at the end of the semester so I have 3 weeks off before I start again. I really don't want to wait 3 years until I'm done.

Anything you'd like to share about yourself, hobbies, goals, fun stuff? Love to read. I have a degree in marketing, but my husband is active duty military and we are going to be moving. It makes it difficult, especially in this economy to find a job. I'm going to school for Radiology which is another reason I want to be due in Dec 2012 because we won't have clinicals the first semester and I won't be exposing my baby to any radiation. Love my two fur doggies!
  • Options

Name:  Emily

Do you have any children, or are you ftm?  No kids

What sort of techniques will you be using to help conceive at dec 2012 baby?  IVF

What made you decide for a dec 2012 baby?  Well, I started out hoping for a November 2010 baby and I hoped every month since then but it hasn't worked out.  We have a second opinion in 2 weeks and will then start IVF.  By the time we get to the ER & ET it will be March.

Anything you'd like to share about yourself, hobbies, goals, fun stuff?  I start nursing school next week.  I had planned to have a baby first but got tired of scheduling everything about a baby that never happens.  Hopefully, I'll get both!

After more than 2 years of fertility treatments, FET did the trick!
    IVF March 2012 - BFP! - Severe OHSS = 8 days in the hospital in kidney failure
    No heartbeat at 10w6d
    FET August 27,2012 = BFP!
    It's a boy!
    My Blog - 3 Dogs, No Baby

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad to meet you Emily! Yey for starting School. I'm nervous about doing both school and having a new baby, but in this day and age we can do it!

Keep us posted on the doctors visits and I'll be wishing you luck with the new doctor.
  • Options

Name: Heather

Do you have any children, or are you ftm? first timer

what sort of techniques will you be using to help conceive a dec 2012 baby? Fertility Monitor! and charting

What made you decide for a dec 2012 baby? My third year of college will be over with. I'll still have another year to go after that but I don't want to wait that long.

Anything you'd like to share about yourself, hobbies, goals, fun stuff? I love reading, learning new things, and educating myself on different things. My husband and I have been married for 1 1/2 years so we're hoping for a baby by our 2 1/2 year anniversary! I absolutely can't wait to start TTC! 

• Options
    Hi Heather!

Good Luck to you! I have a very hard time waiting too!!!
  • Options

Name: Laura
    Do you have any children, or are you ftm? I have 2 angel babies and am hoping for my take home baby

What sort of techniques will you be using to help conceive at dec 2012 baby? going to be on progesterone and using OPKs as well as taking baby aspirin 

What made you decide for a dec 2012 baby?
    I am just being hopeful that I will finally get my take home babyAnything you'd like to share about yourself, hobbies, goals, fun stuff?My DH and I love to travel 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Name: (If you want to) Nicole

Do you have any children, or are you ftm? Not currently. We have had 3 miscarriages-one with twins so hoping for a take home baby.

We had our first appointment with our RE doctor and should know what direction we are going to take in early march.

What made you decide for a dec 2012 baby? I had a miscarriage in January and had to wait one cycle. DH and I were going to start trying right away but our RE doctor wants to wait until my next cycle to run some necessary tests. I would rather wait and try for a december baby then go through another miscarriage.

Anything you'd like to share about yourself, hobbies, goals, fun stuff? My goal is to be a mom.

Married Since 05/14/11 BFP #1- 5/30/10 HB 6/12/10-Its twins MC-6/21/2010 CP July 2011 BFP #3-1/5/12 EDD- 9/11/12 MC- 1/17/2012 diagnosed with FVL 3/30/12 BFP #4-05/21/12- EDD 01/29/13 Our rainbow girl Cameron Rae born 1/8/13 @ 5lbs10oz 19inches long. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Name: Kate

Do you have any children, or are you ftm? ttc #1

What sort of techniques will you be using to help conceive at dec 2012 baby? Injectables and close monitoring by 3 different doctors...yes 3!

What made you decide for a dec 2012 baby? Its taken a year to be given a fertility drug after a full year of tests and bloodwork....Dec2012 is the first month, if the medications work, that we could potentially become parents finally :)

Anything you'd like to share about yourself, hobbies, goals, fun stuff? I have a 7 year old "baby" , named Chesney ...she's a Cocker Spaniel named after Kenny Chesney. My husband and I are fun outgoing people...I own a Property Management business and work from home while my DH is a police officer keeping the streets safe :)

Hope to be on the board!!!  :)

Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• Options

Name: Jewel
    Do you have any children, or are you ftm?
    noneWhat sort of techniques will you be using to help conceive at dec 2012 baby? getting off my birth control

What made you decide for a dec 2012 baby? I've always wanted kids, so has my husband and he agreed we can start trying once my birth control prescription runs out (september).

Anything you'd like to share about yourself, hobbies, goals, fun stuff? I love kids, we want 4. I start school in the fall to hopefully become a kindergarten teacher. we have two cats, lots of fish, and in the future two dogs.  image image
  • Options
    Name: Mandy
    Do you have any children, or are you ftm? I had a miscarriage in 2003 and a stillborn in 2011. 

What sort of techniques will you be using to help conceive at dec 2012 baby? I am using SIs instead of Clomid.

What made you decide for a dec 2012 baby? We're taking a break this cycle to get our taxes done and do a few things to get us over a financial speed bump. 

Anything you'd like to share about yourself, hobbies, goals, fun stuff?  I cross stitch.  Work part time and go to college part time.  I'm a mommy to 5 feline furbabies! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Options
    Name: Pamela Age: 29
    Do you have any children, or are you ftm? ftm, although sometimes I feel like I have three - cat, dog and DH!Stick out tongue
    What sort of techniques will you be using to help conceive at dec 2012 baby? I have long cycles, so I will totally skip November all together unless I would deliver early, so who knows, I guess!  We are going to have better BD timing, chart and use opk's.

What made you decide for a dec 2012 baby? I've decided not to be too picky about the month, just have fun trying.  At first I wanted to avoid a summer baby, b/c of the heat but then I decided who cares!  December is going to be difficult though, as my birthday is 12/12, sister is 12/14 and Christmas. 

Anything you'd like to share about yourself, hobbies, goals, fun stuff?  I love to read, play softball (4 slow pitch team, coed and all girls), spend time with my family, excercise and I'm sure like many of us, I can't wait to be a mom!
    <BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Name: Tina

Do you have any children, or are you ftm? FTM

What sort of techniques will you be using to help conceive at dec 2012 baby? OPK's, and POM juice, BD EOD around O

What made you decide for a dec 2012 baby? um.... well when we didn't conceive the first 4 months, it kinda made sense to try for a Dec baby.

Anything you'd like to share about yourself, hobbies, goals, fun stuff? I work a lot. But when I am not working, and it is actually sunny here in Seattle, I like to golf!  Some times, I do Karaoke. 

image image

Me: 34 Dh: 41, Married: Oct 15th 2011

Me: Deteriorating Ovarian Reserve, Hostile Uterus

Dh: Slow but Healthy Swimmers

Round 1 Clomid 100mg 7/12/2013

BFP 8/2/2013 EDD 4/14/2014

Charlotte Born on 4/23/3014

http://beanagirl01.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (JIIT)

• Options
    imageNCMOM2THREE:
    Name: Kim
    Do you have any children, or are you ftm? 2 boys + 1 angel baby

What sort of techniques will you be using to help conceive at dec 2012 baby? Charting + Clomid

What made you decide for a dec 2012 baby? With each month that passes with BFN, just hoping "maybe next month"

Anything you'd like to share about yourself, hobbies, goals, fun stuff? love spending time w/ family & friends, cooking, traveling, DIY home projects, reading
  • Options
    Name: Jennifer
    Do you have any children, or are you ftm? 1 angle baby

Trying alot, and having fun.

What made you decide for a dec 2012 baby? I wasMC on valentines day and am hoping that we can still have a baby this year, Year of the Dragon, very good luck!

Anything you'd like to share about yourself, hobbies, goals, fun stuff? My current hobby is decorating a new home, and my goals are to have a baby by the fall of 2013. Then my family will be complete.
  • Options
    Name:Robin
    Do you have any children, or are you ftm? 1 Son the light of my life.

What sort of techniques will you be using to help conceive at dec 2012 baby? just having fun and relaxing about it all.

What made you decide for a dec 2012 baby? Just hoping to get pregnant and this would be the month I would be due.  FX for all of you.

Anything you'd like to share about yourself, hobbies, goals, fun stuff? I love scrapbooking. I am going to school for my Early Childhood Education almost done and I can't wait to be completed.  I love hanging out with my husband and my son, days together just hanging around are my favourite.
    Toodaloos Robin
  • Options

Name: Fallon

Do you have any children, or are you ftm? FTM

What sort of techniques will you be using to help conceive at dec 2012 baby? Charting: temping, checking CM, OPK... and BD!!! :-)

What made you decide for a dec 2012 baby? We had a m/c with our first try back in January, and started trying again last month with no luck.  FX for this month!  Plus, my birthday is in Dec, and based on my ETA if I conceive this month, LO would be born right around my bday.

Anything you'd like to share about yourself, hobbies, goals, fun stuff? We're originally from MI, but just relocated back from TN for my job.  Basically, since Sept, we got married, moved, started new jobs, and are in the process of selling our TN home, which means, we're living with my parents until then.

| TTC since July '11 | Me-27, Unicornuate Uterus and Crohn's Diease, DH-27, Perfect | BFP 12/28/11 - M/C 01/05/12 Chemical Pregnancy | IVF#1 Scheduled for October '12 |

<a href="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n611/FallonMK/?action=view

• Options
    Yes
    __________________________________________________________________________________________Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options

Name: Liz

Do you have any children, or are you ftm?ftm

What sort of techniques will you be using to help conceive at dec 2012 baby? We just started trying in January

What made you decide for a dec 2012 baby? No reasons..

Anything you'd like to share about yourself, hobbies, goals, fun stuff? I love to work out, shop and read.. 

I just took two test and they both said Pregnant. Husband and I are super excited!!!! Good luck to all of you ladies:) 

• Options

Name: Holly

Do you have any children, or are you ftm? Twin Angel Babies and Calleigh Grace -11 mos

Anything you'd like to share about yourself, hobbies, goals, fun stuff?

Going through a tough time with my mother, as she is very very ill, and my husband and I were not expecting to get pregnant so soon after our baby girl, but we could not be happier and know that there is a reason why we are going to be bringing another life into this world :)

Sorry so late at the introduction, but I didn't really use a forum with my 1st 2 pregnancies, and I REALLY need the support this time around! I am exciting about bouncing ideas and sharing our secrets and suprises with everyone through these next 7-8 months!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"