Secondary IF
Options

IUI done

My back to back IUIs are now complete and the whole process was pretty smooth.  Let the 2WW begin!!! Thanks ladies for all your support!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: IUI done

• Options
    That's great news! Did they tell you your DH's numbers? We start IUI in a month and I was wondering if this was standard practice.
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Options
    They did, but now I don't even remember. LOL! I do remember them saying everything looked good and that today's total swimmers were lower than yesterdays because the IUIs were back to back. Good luck to you next month!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks! I am so nervous, and a bit excited to get the ball rolling.
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options
    Great! How many follies did you have? It will seem like forever but you will survive the 2 WW. Fingers crossed for you!
    42 yrs old. DS born 4/10/11 after 2 losses TTC # 2 for a year AMH .3. FSH 7 AFC 6 Doing a CLOMID IUI cycle
  • Options
    Thank you! I had two and a possible third.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"