Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Organic and natural prenatal vitamin

Can anyone recommend a good prenatal vitamin that is natural, organic and doesn't contain chemically synthesized ingredients?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Organic and natural prenatal vitamin

• Options
    I take Rainbow Light Certified Organics Prenatal Multivitamin. It's made with organic fruits and veggies, not chemicals, and it has spirulina and probiotics in it. You can get it at Whole Foods, or online.
  • Options
    I also used Rainbow Light.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've used New Chapter Organics for years and love it!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    (I get a good price on it at luckyvitamin.com and also vitacost.com, too!  It's even sweeter when I can find a Groupon for one of these!)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageJustSomeChick:
    I take Rainbow Light Certified Organics Prenatal Multivitamin. It's made with organic fruits and veggies, not chemicals, and it has spirulina and probiotics in it. You can get it at Whole Foods, or online.

This for me too!!

I Could never fully understand the statement "they grow so fast" untill you came into my life! Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on  Pinterest
  • Options
    I also use Rainbow Light and have found Amazon to have the best price by far.  I use Nordic Naturals for a prenatal DHA.
  • Options
    I just found Rainbow Light at my local Walmart a week ago!! It was $9.99 for 50.  A little more expensive than Amazon, but worth it for the convenience.  A plus is they are easier on the stomach than even my perscription prenatals I took with DS!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"