Northern California Babies
Options

Hi, I'm Squish!

Hi Northern California ladies! I'm not new to the Bump but just popped over here for the first time and am looking forward to getting to know you all. I live on the Peninsula, am expecting my first LO in March, and am working now but am a soon-to-be SAHM. I'm obsessed with food (especially baking) and have a 6 year-old rescue mutt. I'm so glad to have found this board, nice to meet you!
Little Squish #1, 3.25.12

Little Squish #2 Due 10.9.15
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Hi, I'm Squish!

• Options

Hi there! I'm due with my second in March, my first is going to be 4 in March. I SAH and live on the peninsula too. Maybe we can meet up sometime :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome to the board and congrats on your impending arrival!
    DD1: May 2011
    DD2: February 2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Howdy! I'm on the Peninsula too! I have a DD who is 3 and a DS who is 15m. Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome to the board!
  • Options
    Congrats and Welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Previously posted as "denisethebride"
  • Options
    hi and welcome! I'm also expecting my first, but due in July.
    Me (33)& DX: DOR, FSH-20.3; DH(28):SA=normal 8/11 HSG= clear!
    IUI #1 10/12/11 (Bravelle + HCG + Prometrium & acupuncture) = 10/26 BFP! Beta #1=250, Beta #2= 615. 1st u/s 11/8. image Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks for the warm welcome!

fjaril, I'd love to meet up sometime- do you all do regular meetups?

alibee, I'm in PA also!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageSquishy622:

Thanks for the warm welcome!

fjaril, I'd love to meet up sometime- do you all do regular meetups?

alibee, I'm in PA also!

Since moving here, I've come to the conclusion that the geographic spread of the gals is pretty wide and I can't find enough peninsula gals that SAH to make gtgs :

I'm in Belmont, but it's not far to PA :) 

• Options

I was working in PA -- I actually live closer to fjaril, but I'm not a SAHM so if you guys come up here for lunch or something I can hang but otherwise I'm a weekender :)

I have two rescues pups, also! I am very pro-rescue and used to volunteer to drive rescue dogs when I lived in WI. I also helped at a guinea pig rescue out there. Having little folk put a crimp into my hippie rescue lifestyle but I'm still very avid about the cause :D

• Options
    Hi and welcome!! You'll love this board, SO many lovely ladies to get to know.  I hope you stick around.
  • Options
    imagealibee09:

I was working in PA -- I actually live closer to fjaril, but I'm not a SAHM so if you guys come up here for lunch or something I can hang but otherwise I'm a weekender :)

I have two rescues pups, also! I am very pro-rescue and used to volunteer to drive rescue dogs when I lived in WI. I also helped at a guinea pig rescue out there. Having little folk put a crimp into my hippie rescue lifestyle but I'm still very avid about the cause :D

Oh wow, that's awesome. Would love to pick your brain sometime about local dog-friendly activities (the best off-leash parks around here, etc.)- we're still relatively new in town.

And yes, I'm happy to drive wherever, let's make a mini-peninsula GTG happen at some point... maybe once I've been on the board for more than a day Stick out tongue

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageSquishy622:
    imagealibee09:

Oh wow, that's awesome. Would love to pick your brain sometime about local dog-friendly activities (the best off-leash parks around here, etc.)- we're still relatively new in town.

And yes, I'm happy to drive wherever, let's make a mini-peninsula GTG happen at some point... maybe once I've been on the board for more than a day Stick out tongue

Ha I realize how desperate I sound for new blood :)

• Options

Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy!

Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!
  • Options
    Congratulations! 
  • Options
    Hello fellow March Mamma! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi there.  I'm Jennifer and one of the oddball's whom lives neither in the bay nor Sac yet still hangs around this jointStick out tongue.  I have two insanely actively little boys and live in Chico.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"