Pregnant after 35

Hello... :)

I'm new here and thought that I should introduce myself.  I just found out recently that we are expecting again and since I was 34 with DD and will be 36 this time - I've crossed "the line".  I'm very curious already as my initial appointment schedules and nurse phone consultation are very different than last time since I am this side of 35.  So, I thought it would be good for me to toddle about here to see what to expect.

Thank you and glad to meet you!

Tessa

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hello... :)

• Congrats to you and welcome to the world of old ladies having babies!!  Best of luck to you!!

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Welcome and congratulations!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome! I'm relatively new to this board too. Having baby #1 at 30, I am curious to see the over 35 difference as well.  Take care and H & H 9 months to you! See you around!
    Loving life's blessings!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageimageimage
  • Welcome and congratulations. In my OB's office, over 35 is treated no different than under 35.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was 34 and in Canada when I got pregnant last time(was 35 and in the US when I gave birth) and they seemed more interested in getting me in early for a check-up last time. This time they were like "we'll see you at 8 weeks and take it from there," so a lot more chilled out, even though I'm 38. Maybe it's just because my OB is pretty chilled out - which I love!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"