Blended Families

Ugh. BM vent

So as mentioned previously BM just left her jack ass H. He has not allowed her to have SS on Christmas in 7 years. We made plans for her to pick him up at 8 last night and have him till 8 tonight. Well yesterday she asked if we could change it from noon-noon. We agreed and she picked him up yesterday at 11:30. (I didn't say anything since it was on 30mins) well here it is almost 3 and she still hasn't brought him home. So not only did we not get to spend much time yesterday but today is running away from us too. To top it off I just texted her and she replied she is at her brothers and should be done soon. That would be fine and all but that is an hour from here! So it will be damn near four or later before we get SS home. We had plans to be at the inlaws an hour ago and won't make it for at least another hour. She is seriously biting the hand that feeds because DH has full custody and we do not have to let SS visit.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Ugh. BM vent

• So what is your husband going to do about it?  Is he going to have a talk with her about not repeating the same behavior her ex did? 

• He talked to her when she dropped SS off and she made a million different excuses. This is new behavior for her so I think we are just going to see if it was a one time thing. Next Christmas SS will stay with us anyway so it would be the following I worry about.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Just remember "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."  You know how she behaves, so don't allow her the opportunity to take advantage again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"