Northern California Babies
Options

***KatrinaPharm*** AKA. Mrs. New Zealand

Ok, I know that you're not Mrs. New Zealand but I was not at all sure how close I was to your screen name and I knew that New Zealand would definitely get your attentionEmbarrassed.

I just saw that Christchurch had another earthquake two days and instantly thought of your family.  I think you guys are not close enough to be directly effected but I'm sure it still must be rough to see your county go through such hardship.  DH and I spent almost 3 weeks in a mini camper van wandering the south island and of course started and ended our stay in Christchurch so I feel a special connection and so saddened that those poor people .

I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of your family and your country and wishing you all the best.  I hope  that earthquake aside you had a wonderful Christmas.

ETA:  If other's haven't seen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-16312041

Re: ***KatrinaPharm*** AKA. Mrs. New Zealand

• Options

Ahhh, thanks for checking in.  We are fine, and we were not unaffected here in Wellington.  I know, ChCh just keeps getting knocked down over and over again.  I, too, feel so sad for our fellow Canterbarian neighbors.  I hope 2012 brings them more joy and hope.

Merry Christmas to you and your boys.  I hope you have a wonderful holiday celebration.  Finally, we are having some proper summer weather...it's so cute to see DS in t-shirts and a naked bum :)

I didn't know you tiki-toured the south island in a camper van!  That's the kiwi way, isn't it?  I can't wait to do that with DS :)

Take good care.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"