April 2012 Moms
Options

I would be holding my LO right now....

I am so thankful for this pregnancy and for this little wiggly worm inside of me -- but I can't help but to get down...especially now.  DH and I originally became pregnant in March of this year -- and had a due date of December 22 (this past Thursday).  I had a miscarriage in May.  Its hard not to think that we would be holding our little boy right now and spending this Christmas as a family of 3.  I just try to stay positive and know that this little boy in my belly is a blessing and I can't wait to meet him in April!

BFP #1 - 04/11/2011 - EDD: 12/22/2011 -Natural MC 5/18/2011 @ 8w6d BFP

BFP #2 - 08/12/2011 - EDD: 04/21/2012 1st U/S 9/12/2011 - Healthy baby seen -- Heartbeat at 166!

BFP #3 - 08/02/2014 - EDD: 04/09/2015 ---Prayers for a take home baby

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I would be holding my LO right now....

• Options
    I'm really sorry for your loss, I can only imagine how tough it is to get past your former due date.  Wishing you all the best this holiday - try to keep your thoughts on your little spring baby.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I know how you feel, I was thinking just this week that I should be 9 months pregnant right now (loss in may edd 1/20).  I am beyond thrilled to have a healthy pregnancy/baby but can't help but occassionally think that I should have everything done and could be in labor any minute!  DH doesn't understand why I would think about that...overall it just makes me appreciate this baby all the more.
    BabyName TickerimageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. Just think that in a few months you'll have a wiggly outside baby
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    I know how you feel, and it is hard. I would have been due April 2nd, and seeing that EDD is still tough some days. I just feel so blessed that we've made it this far and will be seeing the LO's we have now in just a few months. Big hugs to you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I understand completely.  I was originally due Aug. 14.  I feel so blessed for this healthy baby and because of this healthy baby, I have healed tremendously over my loss in January.
  • Options
    I understand completely. My miscarriage happened ON Christmas last year. I'm hoping to make it through the day. Even though I do have this little girl inside me, I will never forget the one I lost.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DS - 7.2006 - C-Section b/c Breech
    DS2 - 4.2008 - Successful Vbac
    DD - 5.2012 - Successful Vbac
  • Options
    ((((((HUGS)))))))) I feel you're pain sweetie, I do!  I got preg in March as well, I was due Dec 6, but I lost the baby May 2 (8w 6d).  This month has been SO hard because of it. I just keep thinking, "what if?".   I'd have my little baby, I'd know if it was a boy or girl, we'd be celebrating christmas as a family of 6 instead of 5.5.... =0(   I'm so grateful for my lil' Demon, but I can't help but grieve hard over my lil' Parasite =*0( 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"