Pregnant after 35
Options

Morning Sickness Question

If you had terrible m/s with a first pregnancy, what are the chance you will have the same experience with #2?
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Morning Sickness Question

• Options
    I don't have any odds for you, but I didn't have near the m/s this time around as I did the first.  When they say that every pregnancy is different, they were definitely talking about me.  Of course, I've had 17 years between pregnancies and people keep telling me that's the difference, but I have really had nothing be the same between the two pregnancies except developing GD.
  • Options
    I didn't have any m/s the 1st time, but it sucked majorly this time. It kicked in at week 4 and left at week 15. Every pregnancy is different. Only time will tell. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had zero ms with my kids and this time I had a pretty good stretch from about 6-10 weeks. Every pregnancy is different
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    I was sooo sick for 14 weeks with my first. This time around I was only nauseous for a month or so. Each pregnancy is different (which I never believed until now - this time it didn't even register that I could be PG, so I didn't even know!)

I don't know any stats for you. Sorry!  : (
    Loving life's blessings!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    I was hoping that the "every pregnancy is different" mantra would mean little to now morning sickness for me this time around. Here's hoping! lol
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"