Maryland Babies

We found daycare!

I'm happy to report that we found daycare for A. I've been worked up for days now trying to find the best care for A. She will be attending a small in home provider come January 3rd. New DCP only watches 4 children, and A will have interaction with children her own age. I know this may only be temporary, but my stress levels are thanking me for finally making a decision. I'm still on the hunt for a daycare provider who can take both kids come July.

Re: We found daycare!

• Loading the player...
  • That's great!!! I was going to email you and ask if you found anything. 

We have Anderson on a couple of waitlists.  Goddard has an immediate opening but they're soooo expensive.  We would be paying $100 more per week than the other place.

• imageShandaB:

That's great!!! I was going to email you and ask if you found anything. 

We have Anderson on a couple of waitlists.  Goddard has an immediate opening but they're soooo expensive.  We would be paying $100 more per week than the other place.

I hear you on infant care. We checked out all the centers in the area and at the moment we can totally afford to have Annabelle at any of the centers, but with another one on the way, that's not do-able. I hope something comes available soon. Keep me posted. 

• YAY!!
    IUI#1 = 09/10 - Canceled - Dx w/POF
    DE IVF #1= 04/11 - BFP
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Great!! Now you can RELAX and enjoy your christmas!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yay! Is it the one close to your house? Will they have an opening for the baby eventually? 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMegcheer2:
    Yay! Is it the one close to your house? Will they have an opening for the baby eventually? 

It's near B & L place. I don't know.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"