April 2012 Moms
Options

Silly baby related question...

I think I know the answer, but I'm gonna ask anyways.

Is it possible to crush baby in there? Not literally, but make her very uncomfortable?

I tend to lean forward when I sit and I notice sometimes she kicks a lot more when I do. Maybe because I am putting pressure on her.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Silly baby related question...

• Options
    Just kicking because of pressure. No squishing 
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    Its a question I have wondered too. My little girl does the same thing when I lean forward/bend or sit weird. I feel her moving and usually feel bad about it so I move.

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've caught myself sitting like this a lot and my LO kicks me every time lol I was wondering if I was crushing him! lol
    Jess
  • Options

Hedy, my love...

Indifferent

DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • Options

imagegisa886:
    Just kicking because of pressure. No squishing 

Yep, this.  Just like if you push your hand or rest something on your belly they might kick it.

• Options
    I wonder this too.  Mine goes nuts when I lay on my side.  I wonder if it feels like its upside down or something because it kicks/punches like crazy. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageDragonflyBelle:

Hedy, my love...

Indifferent

Stop it Joy!! I didn't know if it was at all bad for her. I worry about my little ballerina.

• Options
    Thanks this makes me feel better everyone!! Always nice to know I'm not the only one being silly.
  • Options
    When I lean over too much for too long, I feel a lot of squirming, and I always assumed that it made him uncomfortable. Now, though, it makes ME uncomfortable to bend over for very long.
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imageImThisBabysMom:
    imageDragonflyBelle:

Hedy, my love...

Indifferent

Stop it Joy!! I didn't know if it was at all bad for her. I worry about my little ballerina.

I just have to give you crap! Gift

DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • Options
    imageDragonflyBelle:
    imageImThisBabysMom:
    imageDragonflyBelle:

Hedy, my love...

Indifferent

Crap?! I'd prefer turd cookies thank you very much.

• Options
    imageImThisBabysMom:
    imageDragonflyBelle:
    imageImThisBabysMom:
    imageDragonflyBelle:

Hedy, my love...

Indifferent

Seriously? Can we stop all of this cookie talk? I don't even care that you said "turd" first. All I heard was COOKIES. 

Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imageSteelCity44:
    imageImThisBabysMom:
    imageDragonflyBelle:
    imageImThisBabysMom:
    imageDragonflyBelle:

Hedy, my love...

Indifferent

Seriously? Can we stop all of this cookie talk? I don't even care that you said "turd" first. All I heard was COOKIES. 

Hahahaha! Sorry!

• Options
    I kinda like it. Someimes I sit on the couch hunched over like that just to feel him kick and know he is all good in there. I have a lazy boy so somtimes I feel like I need to elicit some movement. I really do feel like I am crushing him when I put my shoes on though.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for asking and answering the crazy questions. It beats me calling my mom or doctor every time I think of something like this too. I get the same feelings when i slouch or when I lay on my back.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"