Cloth Diapering

Leaking Diaper Sprayer

I got a BumGenius diaper sprayer today and DH hooked it up. It is leaking where the hose attaches to the handle at the push-fit fitting.

DH took it all apart to make sure all of the little pieces were there and in the right places, put it all back together, and it is still leaking. What is going on with this?

If you had this issue how did you fix it? Should I return it?

Re: Leaking Diaper Sprayer

• Are you leaving the lever in the on position?  The lever should be in the off position except when you are using it.  

I find that mine does occasionally leak while I'm using it, but hey I'm spraying off stinky poo who cares about a little water dripping out 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Our BG sprayer leaks occasionally, and it's mostly when at a certain angle. I agree it should be off when not in use, I wouldn't worry unless it's really bugging you
  • Loading the player...
  • I turn it off when it's not in use. It only leaks when it is on. Yes, I am using it to clean poo, but it shouldn't be leaking regardless. I think the push-fit design was a bad idea for the product if leaking is the norm.

ETA: It leaks the entire time it is in the on position not just occasionally. It just keeps dripping. KWIM?

• Was the black washer in the part that you attach to the toilet?  I watched a youtube video on installation and they pointed that out as a cause for leaks if it isn't there.  If not, you can call the company to have them send one.

ETA: Just saw that wasn't the area for your leak - sorry Im no help :(

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"