April 2012 Moms
Options

Ticker change Wednesday

How's everyone feeling? Are you feeling the baby move? When do you normally feel them?

Re: Ticker change Wednesday

• Options
    I'm feeling pretty good considering I feel huge. I stepped on the scale two days ago and I guess I feel guilty now for gaining about 12lbs. Today I should know how much for sure (I have an appointment). I'm now 23 weeks so I guess that makes me a papaya. Baby girl really loves to move when I'm laying down, and even in the middle of the night. But then again I'm sitting here at work and she is moving too.

• Options
    2 eggplants today!! I wish I felt better unfortunately, too many gastro issues right now... I feel them all the time! Lil guy is very active though, he was kicking me in the liver yesterday!
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am feeling pretty good, this week is a bit of a let down, because somehow I lost count and thought I was 26 weeks. I feel the baby move mostly after meals. I wish I had only gained 12, I am up 25, the pounds keep on packing on :-(.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yay a papaya today!

Feeling mostly tired and still some m/s....woke up in the middle of the night last night nauseous but was able to fall back asleep.

I feel her usually mid morning and in the evenings. Kicks and make my whole belly vibrate at times. Very cool :)  

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Options

feeling pretty good, looking forward to Friday at 1pm when I am off for two weeks!!  had an OB appt. last week, measuring a full week ahead now so 23 weeks.  feeling the baby kick a lot now, it doesn't really seem to have a favourite time, it will kick whenever!  a little girl at my school, said she felt the baby kick her face when she was hugging me!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am feeling pretty good!! Baby Ben kicks a good bit after I eat....especially breakfast and dinner. I have an anterior placenta so I think it hides some of his kicks for me still...he also kicks around bed time :) I love those little kicks!! 26 weeks today!!
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary
  • Options

Feeling good.  Only complaint is low back pain.  Sitting really agravates it. My hips and low back hurt at night when I am laying on my side too.  I know my days of good sleep are going to be few and far between soon.  Always happens in the last trimester for me.

I am an eggplant this week.  Finally!  I am so over the papaya :)

Baby kicks often and hard.  I love noticing his schedule already.  He is getting pretty predictable with his active times.

• Options

I'm 26 weeks today! I'm feeling good, we've been so busy the last couple of weeks trying to get everything ready for Christmas (I have my parents/sister and MIL, FIL and SIL all arriving within the next two days) I'm looking forward to having my Mom here to help me out with everything. MIL has MS so she can't help out as much and when they visit I typically don't stop trying to make sure they have everything they need. Having my mom here to help will be wonderful!

I had a OB appointment on Monday, my appointments are very quick, weight, blood pressure, doppler (just a listen, we never discuss the heartbeat, I assume if there was a problem he'd say so) and then he feels my stomach. My uterus has always measured higher than all the books say I should be, no big deal but on Monday when he's feeling my tummy he says "Whoa! Big baby" I've had a discussion with the little man and told him that I want him to be healthy and full term but 7-8lbs is the perfect size :p

ETA: this little guy does not stop moving, before meals, after meals, anytime I stop moving he starts moving like crazy.

• Options

I'm feeling pretty good also, I already feel huge though which I dont' like that all...I haven't had any comments...yet!

Other than that enjoying her moving/kicking...she's not a big mover though, unlike the boys so DH hasn't felt her move yet...I find she moves early mornings and evenening and will feel her a few times throughout the day.

• Options
    I feel pretty good except I'm noticing that I'm REALLY starting to look pregnant... I'm totally avoiding the scale!  The only time I get on one is at my Dr. appointments and then I pray that I'm gaining at a healthy rate.  I've had heartburn and back pain lately and I definitely can't sleep on my back anymore.  But, I feel my little girl kick almost constantly now.  She seems to love to move when I'm laying in bed with my husband at night.  I can't wait for Christmas because I've asked for baby things from my fam - I can't wait to see the cutesy things!  Anyway... I'm 23 weeks today!  17 weeks until this little one comes into the world - can't believe it!!! ? 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm feeling pretty good.  Mostly VERY tired.  My hgb is down to 10.7 as of my last appointment, so I believe that's a big factor.  Weight so far, I am up 30 lbs.  I'm not sure how that compares to others with twins.  I'm not too worried about it though, because I think normal is 45-50 and I'm almost 2/3's of the way done.

I think the babies move at all different times, but it seems to be mostly in the evening or later at night, otherwise after eating something they like.  

• Options

Do we normally have Ticker Change Wednesday?  I feel like I've looked each week for months and never seen it.  Yay for today!

I'm 22 weeks today.  Not sure what fruit that is.  Mango?  I still haven't felt any movement, which is getting really frustrating.  I finally have my A/S tomorrow, which I'm very excited and nervous about.  

First trimester was a breeze for me, but second has been much tougher.  I'm mad at everyone who said this would be the best part of pregnancy.  I'm exhausted but can't sleep more than 2-3 hours a night (and have no time for naps), I get really uncomfortable if I'm seated for any period of time, I'm in that crappy place where I feel enormous yet don't look pregnant...  Oh, and no one has offered me a seat on the train yet.  That's one pregnancy perk I'm looking forward to!

/whine session over 

Belly Dweller: EDD 04/22/2014
    Big Boy: Born 05/2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"