Adoption
Options

BM just invited me to her next u/s

I am so excited this is turning out to be a fabulous Christmas Big Smile. My DH came home from his deployment on Sunday and we spent today registering for a baby shower one of my good friends plans on throwing for us.

Re: BM just invited me to her next u/s

• Options

That's so exciting!! 

It really will be a special Christmas for you guys!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That's really cool, and great timing Big Smile  When is the baby due?

Mommy to DS#1 7/1/04 and DS#2 6/15/07
    M/C 2/16/10 at 9wks 5 days~ D&C 2/18/10
    BFP#4 5/17/11 C/P.    
    BFP#5 11/30/12 Surprise! DS#3 born 7/29/13

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    :)
    BM to Kenzie 9/1/04 --- Married 1/22/09 --- Me 27 - DH 25 --- TTC our first since April 2010 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

How wonderful!  Both the u/s and the shower!  

We found that registering was so much fun because we finally know for sure we'll have a take home baby at some point.  Maybe in the distant future, but sometime :)   

• Options

imageCristine:
    That's really cool, and great timing Big Smile  When is the baby due?

the baby is due in may but the birthmom says she never makes it to her due date so we think the end of april   

• Options
    That's so cool!   Sounds like you will have a wonderful Christmas.
  • Options
    YAY!  That is exciting sweetie!  And I am so happy that your Hubby made it home!
    Our Blog - http://thedittemores.blogspot.com/
    Dx PCOS 2003/high fasting insulin/clotting issues DH Dx with low sperm count, motility and morphology. Varicocele repair (11/1/2010)
    2/2011 - Confirmed no improvement - On to Donor Sperm
    4 failed IUIs in 2010
    IUI#5 and 6- with DS, BFN
    Final IUI - Lucky #7! IUI with DS - 20.Jun.2011 - 21.5 mil motile! Not so lucky - BFFN and the end of our IF journey....
    Waiting for our family to be complete through Adoption - May 2012 - Hoping our baby finds us soon!
  • Options
    That's so nice of her to include y'all! And how fun to register and together! Sounds like you're having a very merry Christmas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"