May 2011 Moms

Who is without snow right now?? And...upset about it? :(

Ugh! I can't believe I would ever wish the snow to hurry up and get here. Crying It's not typical for me to feel this way, but I am! Sadly, I don't think a white Christmas is in our future. It's very strange, this weather.

Are any of you in the blizzard states? How about no-snow-territory?

Sad or happy?? Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Who is without snow right now?? And...upset about it? :(

• This will be our first Christmas without snow in over 50 yrs up in ND, so I am very sad. Although we are setting record high temps for this time of year..... It's just not Christmas without some snow!! We ususally have half of a foot of snow by now! I'm slightly disappointed. Doesn't feel like December yet! Feels like October!
  • imagecarissa_danielle:
    This will be our first Christmas without snow in over 50 yrs up in ND, so I am very sad. Although we are setting record high temps for this time of year..... It's just not Christmas without some snow!! We ususally have half of a foot of snow by now! I'm slightly disappointed. Doesn't feel like December yet! Feels like October!

This is precisely how I feel.  

It's compounded by the fact that my DS finally "gets" Christmas and he just wants to go sledding and have fun in the snow! 

• Loading the player...
  • No snow here in KY either...we have been having pretty whacked temperatures lately...I would love a white Christmas though.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • None here in Van.  :(  So so sad.
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • More emo :(:(:(

We have a splatter of snow right now, but rain is expected tomorrow. Saturday is looking good, but I'm not holding out hope.  This is not okay, mother nature!

• I'm not all that sad... except that we haven't had any snow days haha.  ;)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I have a niece and nephew here from Australia for their first Canadian Christmas and there's no snow.

It sucks. I can't even enjoy the gorgeous weather because I just wish it would snow.

• We got snow in October but now, when we NEED it? None. Lame. 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • imagemullenem:

Me!  This cold rain SUCKS.  I'm ready for some snow.

My SIL's wedding is a week from Friday (12/30) and I'm hoping for some snow by then.  How much would it suck to want a winter wedding and have it just be deary and cold?! 

I hear you! We are attending my best friend's brother's wedding on NYE. Hoping for snow then for sure!

• It's 55 here today so I'm thinking no snow for Christmas either.  I am torn about it.  It is beautiful to look at but I'd rather not drag around in it on Sunday.  Huh?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We still have our A/C on because it's warm and humid here!  It definitely doesn't feel like the week of Christmas.  I'm kind of glad though; I hate Southern snow!  
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • St. Louis is kind of a crap shoot. You never know if there is going to be snow on Christmas. Every Christmas I hope for snow just during that one time of the year. We have NO snow. It's mid 40's. There isn't even the possibility of snow. I really wanted snow for Eliza's first Christmas but oh well. She'll never know.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • We normally have a lot of snow by now and nothing. I am actually incredibly sad, even though it's a good thing since we have two big road trips in the next 2 weeks. 
    Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• we've had a few flurries, nothing that's stuck. booooo.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We don't have any snow at our house, and it's ok with me. We're traveling north tomorrow and I'd rather not deal with snowy roads. I *think* there's a little snow where we're going and flurries are in the forecast for the weekend. I'm ok with it as long as it stays there when we leave! Lol.
    natural miscarriage 11/17/08 @ roughly 4 weeks
    natural miscarriage 4/11/10 @ 9 weeks 4 days
    our miracle, Cecilia Mae, born 5/22/11
    Photobucket
  • DH and I have been complaining all month about no snow. It is Dec 20 and it is 55 and gloomy today. I don't love winter, but if it has to happen it should at least be pretty!

A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. ~Victor Hugo Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No snow and very sad :( It's going to be 75 and sunny...crazy! I had a hard time picking out clothes for Mass...all of my Christmas stuff was too warm haha.

• Im sorry you guys are sad but I have snow on the ground currently and it was so beautiful yesterday with all the snow... FWIW we usually dont get very much snow in general but a white christmas topped it off
  • I love you all!  I SO want snow right now and it seems like everyone around me is happy with the "beautiful" 55 degree weather!  It's winter in Pennsylvania this weather isn't beautiful to me, it's gross!  I want my snow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"