Two Under 2

XP: Car/SUV Opinions!

Hey there, Wanted to get the two under two opinions on this!  I'm hoping to be a two under 2 (8 month old right now and TTC) so I thought you would have some good insight! So about a month ago I rolled my car - thank goodness my LO wasn't with me. So the Ins finally came through with a check ! YAY! So I'm looking for a vehicle in the 10-15K range....give me your opinions!! Thanks in advance!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP: Car/SUV Opinions!

• I have the GMC Acadia and I LOVE it, but you probably couldn't find it in that price range. I had a Hyundai Santa Fe before the Acadia and it was pretty nice. It was really great in the snow and the trunk was awesome! It was a little small for us but I know you could definitely find that in your price range.
  • I LOVE my Mazda5!  It is a mini-minivan.  It has the sliding doors, which are FANTASTIC!  It's the perfect size if you plan to stop at 2 kids.  Plus, they are SO much more affordable than the full-size minivans.  We bought our 2009 Mazda5 at the end of 2010 for $12,000.  A 2009 Odyssey or Sienna would run easily over $20k.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • ::Lurking::

I bought a 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe just about a year ago (specifically b/c we wanted to start a family) and I LOVE it!!  Lots of room, good trunk space and it drives like a car.  Mine was more than you are looking at but, again it was a brand new model.  I'm sure you could find a used one in your price range!

Anniversary Visit The Nest! image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"