Health & Exercise
Options

Wanna be my weight loss buddy/partner/motivator?

Hi, Im new to this board.. but im sick and tired of being overweight since DD was born (20 months ago!). Ive been yo-yo dieting and gaining and losing for way too long now. I am committed to getting in shape and finally losing the weight. AND IM STARTING JANUARY 1ST. Does anyone want to be my buddy? Im thinking like a daily email back and forth about what we're doing for the day (meals, gym, etc).... I gotta get this done, beach vacation with my skinny girlfriends in July!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wanna be my weight loss buddy/partner/motivator?

• Options
    I'll do it if you don't have anyone. I am an aerobics instructor who just started teaching again so I am extra motivated to get back into shape.  Nothing motivates you like have to stand in front of a group of women half dressed..  Unfortunately I need extra motivation because I just keep eating cookies :( 
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    awesome! my email is jenbutler13 at hotmail.... send me an email and lets get this started!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you want to join https://dailymile.com , you can log your workouts. (It was originally for running, but you can log biking, dance classes, etc. I think I'm the only Shaindel on there.
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'd love to be your buddy. I have 30 lbs to lose (leftover from DD who is now almost 2, yikes!) My email is: salukijule@comcast.net Big Smile
  • Options

Hi Turbosgirl,

I want to be your partner. My son is exactly same age as you and I have been yo-yo dieting since my delivery.My email is sudipty.p@gmail.com.

I want to loose 15 pounds by march.

Please send me an email if interested.

• Options
    I am tardy to the party, but i could really use some motivation. Infertility stress and work stress has sent me running for the chocolate. I have been surprisingly good over the last two weeks, but I have a long road ahead. My email is STEPH13162@gmail.com.   Thanks

"Even miracles take a little time"

• Options
    Would love to get in on this action as well...maybe we should set up a Facebook group or e mail chain or something...anyway if anyone is interested in being my buddy my e mail is shannonf22@msn.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"