January 2012 Moms

My husband is cute.

This is the message I got today after logging onto the computer:

Hi

If you're thinking of doing any cleaning or tidying up today, please don't do anything to strenuous.  Wait for me to do that.

I replied that I had started some laundry, and this is what I get:

Laundry??? I can do that for you when I get home!!!

LOL.  If I wasn't so bored, I would have just sat here all day.  Instead I cleaned the bathroom, vacuumed and mopped the house, dusted, separated garbage, and did laundry.  And then I made him a honey-do list for later so he doesn't get mad at me for "doing it all".

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My husband is cute.

• Wow... that message would never come from my husband.  Very lucky :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageNiniJ55:
    Wow... that message would never come from my husband.  Very lucky :)

Ditto. He might offer to help/do it once I started, but he would never go out of his way to prevent me from doing things! 

DD 1.18.2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes He's a keeper!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My husband does the same type of things.  Or he'll just do something that is supposed to be 'my chore' to surprise me.  Unfortunately, I usually get irritated because I feel like I can still do it so I should.  And then I have nothing to do so I just sit around.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagejulievernarsky:
    My husband does the same type of things.  Or he'll just do something that is supposed to be 'my chore' to surprise me.  Unfortunately, I usually get irritated because I feel like I can still do it so I should.  And then I have nothing to do so I just sit around.

Are you crazy??? Take if from me.. get all the help you can.  Unfortunately my husband is not very helpful around the house.  He does not cook (ever) and does not do the laundry (ever).  He will help with the dishes and cleaning the house every once in a while...but not often enough in my opinion.  Be greatful and take the help. :)

(I should mention that I love my husband very much and he is great for a lot of things... just not house work... LOL)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • aww thats sweet. My bf says things like that but it never actually gets done. Yesterday we were supposed to dust,instead and goes to the market and says he wants to make me a lasgna. Huh? it was a good lasagna but we really need to dust.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • He's a little overprotective!  Yesterday my doctor said to "take it easy" and I think he took it upon himself to hear "complete bedrest".  LOL.

• Aw what a sweetheart!

My DH always tells me to stop stressing and then he'll help with cleaning etc. But then he also just sits down and tells me to relax IT will get done. Like it will be done by itself or that it's ok to wait another 2 weeks LMAO

Or when he does it, it's typically not quite that good and I have to fix it. But it's the thought that counts right ;)

• he sounds amazing :)  Hold onto him!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • So cute!!

Mine did something cute the other day.  I am pretty klutzy naturally, so he never pays attention, but while cleaning the bathroom the other night, I knocked something off the counter and I saw him jump up off the couch and came in really quickly to check on me...he thought I fell, lol!  I thought it was so cute.  Normally he wouldn't think twice.

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"