Maryland Babies
Options

AW your kids/Update on your pregnancy!

Any AWs? Pics? Bump pics from the mommas-to-be?

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This

Re: AW your kids/Update on your pregnancy!

• Options

Okay I will go. The concept of napping is pretty much lost on DS, but he has been sleeping well at night, so I don't want to complain!!

He's also looking like he might skip sitting and army crawling and go straight to regular crawling. He managed to get up on his hands and knees the past couple days and rock, so that is progress. He still doesn't care much for sitting.

This is the most recent pic I have. It's not great, but it's pretty much what goes on everyday in our house.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Nothing really new here....  I'm 36 weeks this week.  At my dr's appt on Friday, baby was head down and I was 1cm dilated but I know the baby hasn't dropped yet.  So, we have a little more time.  I am waiting for UPS to deliver the crib mattress and then the nursery is all done (not that the baby will sleep in there anytime soon).
    IUI#1 = 09/10 - Canceled - Dx w/POF
    DE IVF #1= 04/11 - BFP
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am officially a SAHM to Clara now. :) I am loving it but stressed about money at the same time. I think it will be ok.

I thought the 4MW was a bump/exaggerated thing but it seems to be true, at least in our house. But it's not so bad now that I can nap if needed during the day.

Clara laughs all the time, especially when DH kisses her belly. I think she'll sit up early too, she seems to like it. She's 26 inches long (95%) and 14lb 11oz (75%). I have no idea where she got her length! lol.

Nothing really new and exciting to share. :) 

• Options

Annabelle has been sleeping in her big girl room for over a week and we haven't had many issues. She is also loving spending time with extended family the last week or so. 

Lo#2 has been kicking mainly at night and pretty low! Tomorrow I have a 23 week appointment and hope to have the results of the 2nd trimester screening and U/S. I will have to take a picture of the bump later.  

• Options

DD is sloooooooooowly starting to come out of her sleep regression phase.  Admittedly a bad night for us wasn't really all that bad, but the past several nights she's been STTN again which has been a welcome change.

We're still working on rolling over and she is SO SO SO close, but gets pissed when it doesn't quite work.

We're starting to enter this weird stranger danger phase where she is afraid of pretty much everyone but me, DH, our sitter, and our sitter's husband.  She gets overstimulated really easily which has been a challenge with all the holiday parties and people wanting to play pass the baby.

bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
  • Options
    imagecamdenfaithful:

We're still working on rolling over and she is SO SO SO close, but gets pissed when it doesn't quite work.

DS was like this for at least a month - almost there and pissed that he couldn't get all the way over. When he finally did it, there was no stopping him and he did it with such ease like he'd been doing it forever!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

I try not to stress, though it is hard seeing girls from my month board whose LOs are 4+ weeks younger than DD rolling over.

I'm just trying to be thankful that she's not rolling yet because that means we can keep swaddling her.

bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
  • Options
    J will be 2 on Friday!  I was looking through pictures from the past 2 years last night and while it doesn't seem that long ago he was a NB, it's crazy to see how much he's changed.  I LOVE his school, the other day he just started counting to 5 in SPANISH!!  He's not even 2 and can count to 10, 5 in a foreign language and can *almost* say his ABC's entirely.  He's such a sweet boy most of the time, but when he can't get what he wants I feel like we get a glimpse of the terrible two's.  He had a major melt down after his birthday party on Sunday and I got him re-directed and calm in a few mintues, and DH made the comment "you handled that really really well," which was nice to hear him say.  I think it helps him to see how to remain calm with an even relaxed tone when dealing with tantrums because he gets so frustrated easily.  I explained to him that on the inside I let myself get frustrated, but I really filter what comes out, and I think seeing a light went off in his head.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

No pics uploaded but:

DS - We took him to Brunch w/ Santa at The Still on Sunday.  He did so good!  He actually wanted to go see Santa & didn't fuss at all when held by him.  He ate more than I thought he would (we don't go to restaurants often, we haven't taken him to one since July while on vacation & he didn't do well for those!).  He just got over one cold a little over a week ago & woke up yesterday with what appears to be another one (icky, stuffy, runny nose & a cough).  I'm hoping it's gone before Christmas.

#2 - We found out on the 8th that we're having another boy.  We haven't told the family yet, we're going to share the news at our annual New Years Eve party (DH wants it to be "baby new year").  Our fam is really excited to find out.  FIL swears it's a girl, has from the start (I'm hoping he's not going to be disappointed).  Ever since the a/s, he's been kicking me but DH hasn't been able to feel him yet.  He only kicks once or twice so by the time DH puts his hand on my belly, the kicking has stopped.  Hoping he can feel something soon.

Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • Options

imageCooper81:
    .  I think it helps him to see how to remain calm with an even relaxed tone when dealing with tantrums because he gets so frustrated easily.  I explained to him that on the inside I let myself get frustrated, but I really filter what comes out, and I think seeing a light went off in his head.

Go Mama

On the tantrum thing - I've been trying to teach/model DD to "take a deep breath" whenever she gets upset/mad/sad/hurt.  This mornign she had a break down b/c there was only a purple skirt to wear, no pink (bad mother) and she had her fit and at the end, I said "are you calm now?  Take a deep breath" and she looked at me and said "I AM taking a deep breath"  LOL - I guess its working!

DD is just adorable.  We took her to the Nutcracker on Sunday and while it was about 10 minutes too long for her, she was great and sat still and paid attention for most of the show.  She kept asking me "Where's the big guy Mommy" looking for the Nutcracker. 

Her ballet class had an "open house" yesterday and she did great - kept performing even after she saw me, stayed with her class, listened to the teacher (mostly) and kept twirling and prancing.  The teacher came up to me afterward and told me how great Ella was doing, follows the beat really well, very musical, excellent attention span, etc.  And she was shocked when I told her she was the youngest girl in the class. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageCooper81:
    .  I think it helps him to see how to remain calm with an even relaxed tone when dealing with tantrums because he gets so frustrated easily.  I explained to him that on the inside I let myself get frustrated, but I really filter what comes out, and I think seeing a light went off in his head.

Go Mama

On the tantrum thing - I've been trying to teach/model DD to "take a deep breath" whenever she gets upset/mad/sad/hurt.  This mornign she had a break down b/c there was only a purple skirt to wear, no pink (bad mother) and she had her fit and at the end, I said "are you calm now?  Take a deep breath" and she looked at me and said "I AM taking a deep breath"  LOL - I guess its working!

DD is just adorable.  We took her to the Nutcracker on Sunday and while it was about 10 minutes too long for her, she was great and sat still and paid attention for most of the show.  She kept asking me "Where's the big guy Mommy" looking for the Nutcracker. 

Her ballet class had an "open house" yesterday and she did great - kept performing even after she saw me, stayed with her class, listened to the teacher (mostly) and kept twirling and prancing.  The teacher came up to me afterward and told me how great Ella was doing, follows the beat really well, very musical, excellent attention span, etc.  And she was shocked when I told her she was the youngest girl in the class. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagecamdenfaithful:

eird stranger danger phase where she is afraid of pretty much everyone but me, DH, our sitter, and our sitter's husband.  She gets overstimulated really easily which has been a challenge with all the holiday parties and people wanting to play pass the baby. 

Glad to know DD isn't the only one...It's mainly with men, though. And my mother, which pisses my mom off but kind of makes me laugh. I'm evil. ;) lol. I am also nervous for how this is going to go on Christmas...might just wear her in the Ergo. ;) 

• Options
    I am constantly amazed in how fast Ada changes and learns new things( I think it is amazing how children in general learn and grow).  She can sing over twenty songs without prompting. Suddenly this week she has shown interest in blocks and went from only knocking them down to building with them. She has her two year appointment tomorrow, only a month late, so I will be glad to see how she has grown.

My pregnancy has gone well, though I feel like I am struggling to eat enough and I am fairly tired. I did finally wean Ada, so that has helped a bit. I have felt some fluttery movements. My anatomy scan is Jan 3, but I don't think we are going to find out the sex. Although I am tempted to this time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Okay I finally took a picture of the belly.

This is 23 weeks. image

• Options

I dont have any bump pics Crying  maybe I will make H take one tonight.

I have officially popped though in my mind - I was able to wear my regular jeans over the weekend (albeit with a rubber band haha) and maternity pants looked stupid on me and yesterday they were so uncomfortable and today the maternity pants fit. so weird.

i also have finally started to feel the baby - I was kind of freaking out bc I couldn't feel him at all, I had bad gas for the past few weeks (oh it's been lovely) and people kept saying "thats the baby!" but nooo, trust me, it was just gas. Then late last week the gas felt a bit different and I thought that could be him, and then the past few days I've felt "gas" in one particular spot right below my belly button, continuously during the day, so i'm pretty sure that's the  baby, so that's a relief (although the a/s looked great, baby was moving all around, etc.)

We also booked a trip to Puerto Rico for my 30th bday and a babymoon combined, and I am so excited!!!

okay i think that's enough AWing for one post :-)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We got to see the babys heartbeat yesterday and we graduated from Shady Grove Fertility to our OBGYN :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers My bio Last Updated: 12/1/09 http://tinyurl.com/7zz6z7u
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"