North Carolina Babies

Those with March babies

I'll be having this baby in mid-March and can't figure out what clothes to get her. For the newborn stuff i've gotten one piece long sleeve outfits, etc, but i'm trying to pick up some 0-3 months clothing and can't decide if I should get more long sleeve or short sleeve outfits. Just curious what your baby mostly wore in March-April-May. My son was a Dec baby so completely different! Also, DS was out of newborn very quickly (was 9lbs5oz and 22") so if this baby is also pretty big the 0-3 m stuff will likely get worn pretty soon after she is born. Thanks!
M/C #1 BFP 5/26/08, missed m/c discovered 9w1d (blighted ovum) M/C #2 BFP 11/19/08, missed m/c discovered at 12w1d (triploidy) BFP!! 3/27 Due date 12/5/09 Benjamin Tate is here! Born 12-1-09, 9lbs 5oz, 22" via C-Section M/C #3: d/x ectopic, methotrexate given 2/11 BFP!! 7/12, due 3-21-12

Re: Those with March babies

• We did a lot of onesies.  Then blankets over her outside if it was chilly.  We did really simple for newborn though, basically onesies and cotton pants.  Her 0-3 stuff was mostly summery.

She was born March 6.  7 days before she was born it snowed.  On the day she was born, it was 80 degrees out.  :)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ours will also be born mid March.  I've mostly gotten long sleeve onesies and cotton pants for newborn and then short sleeve onesies for 0-3 mo.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecmbrown:

We did a lot of onesies.  Then blankets over her outside if it was chilly.  We did really simple for newborn though, basically onesies and cotton pants.  Her 0-3 stuff was mostly summery.

She was born March 6.  7 days before she was born it snowed.  On the day she was born, it was 80 degrees out.  :)

Yes, Jocelyn was born this same year on March 1 and it snowed that night. She wore a ton of sleepers and cotton onesies and pants. By May she was in cotton pants and short sleeve onesies and sleepers at night.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My DD was born March 2. You never know what kind of weather you're going to get in March (like pp said - one day it snows and the next it's 80 degrees), so we also did a lot of layering - onesies with matching pants and just carried a blanket with us incase it got chilly. We got newborn/0-3 for spring and 3-6 for late spring/summer.  

• DD was born March 1 and it snowed while we were in the hopsital.  We did a lot of cotton onesies and pants both long and short-sleeved.  I had a heavier blanket that I would cover her with when we were outside and it was cold. 
    From miscarriages, a diagnosis of a bicornuate uterus, and fibroid removal surgery...It's been quite the journey but it was all well worth it. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"