April 2012 Moms
Options

Help with names!

My hubs and I need help! We don't know what we are having, but we thought we had the perfect boy name picked out. But someone we know just had a baby and used that name! So now we are thinking of a different name, as we wanted our name to be unique and knowing someone who has a child the same age with the same name is not what we wanted. So we went back to the drawing boar and actually are across a new name, Reeve. The middle name is Joseph, and as that is a family name it's not negotiable.  We ended up liking Reeve because it is similar to Reese, which was a favorite for a girl, but we ended up eliminating it because it doesn'st growth our last name, which begins with Sch...(sounds like sh in shorts) but Reeve goes well with it we think. 

Does anyone have any suggestions or opinions. We like unique names that aren't too out there and we like names that don't have nicknames..(although we understand that the kiddies will come up with something!)

Would love some ideas, 

Re: Help with names!

• Options
    I think Reeve is a cool name.
    TTC#2: 8/17/14 // BFP: 9/5/14

TTC#1: 7/30/11 // BFP: 8/22/11
    DS: Carson Robert 4/29/12

• Options
    I think Reeve is a cool name, but I like Reid even better.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I actually had to look this name up- never heard it before. The site I saw said it's usually Reeves or Reeve but it means steward or servant... When I saw the meaning I was instantly like- so it's like Jeeves... The name's really nms but I just wanted to throw that out there. Your kid might get some unflattering butler references somewhere along the line.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options

imageRuby412:
    I think Reeve is a cool name, but I like Reid even better.

Me too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"