1st Trimester
Options

I can't stop peeing on sticks!

My siggy pic, quite popular on TTGP, will remain for now. I have a big box of wondfos and every time I pee, I use one. I'm not going to ask if it's normal, because I'm fairly certain I'm insane, but... anyone else have/had this need to keep staring at a BFP  every time nature calls?

My extremely faint line has darkened to just "pretty darn faint" between 7:30 Sunday morning until now. And dangit, I just love seeing it, not even gonna lie. I am trying to sleep now but the prospect of using a FRER with FMU has me too excited to sleep. It's like waiting for Santa Claus... DH fell asleep on the couch tonight, and pretty soon he's going to wake up to find me rummaging under the tree for pink lines or something. If anyone has had experience with this, does it go away or am I destined to keep grabbing my cup every time I need to go to the bathroom? 

Our Squishy - 8/21/12
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
blog! thescenery.net

Re: I can't stop peeing on sticks!

• Options

I know the feeling.

I tested on the 15th with a wondfo and when I first saw my "faint line" I didn't believe it at all. I then tested with wondfo about 4 other times and the line got darker EVERY time. Still didn't believe it...LOL.

Ran to CVS and bought two other brands and got 2 lines on both...To this day, its still very hard to believe. But according to every pregnancy test i've taken im pregnant and the 2 lines are NOT going away.

I totally understand where you are coming from.

GL with everything and I hope to continue seeing you here in 1st tri :) 

• Options
    I'm still peeing on sticks...but NOT every time I pee anymore. Maybe just once a day. I have hardly any symptoms, so just seeing those 2 pink lines are reassurance to me! Until I have an U/S I will probably keep peeing on sticks! I say if they are cheapies you really are not wasting any money!
    IMG_4833 IMG_0119 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I only POAS once...with a digital that said pregnant. After that point, I had it confirmed with a beta/blood test.

I don't see the point in POAS multiple times, bc after my last pregnancy ended in MC, my hcg level, while dropping daily, stayed high enough for 6 weeks for me to get a positive if I POAS.  And I was only 5 weeks pg when I miscarried.

• Options
    Yup, me too! It's like I just can't believe it!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I of course tested again this morning. The IC is significantly darker than any from yesterday, and the FRER is darker than the one from last night! Still faint, but extremely obvious. My husband, king of "I think I see it?" and "but it's so faint!" actually didn't mention the faintness.

I think I'm just so worried about eventually seeing no second line that I keep needing to reassure myself that it's there.

Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • Options
    I POAS/PIAC quite frequently, though not every day.  I just finished off my last FRER 3-pack this morning (loved seeing that oh-so-dark line!) and am now anxiously awaiting my pack of ICs to arrive from Amazon so I can keep it up at least until the u/s next month.  DH thinks I'm nuts, but he's letting it go.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    We love you baby - m/c - 09/10/2011
  • Options

I took about 7-8 tests in the first week after I found out. Then a blood test at the doc, and urine test at the doc. I haven't POAS in a week, I think. However, my newest obsession is staring at the TP to make sure no spotting is going on. I literally make myself pee constantly so I can check. I have my first u/s on Friday, so hoping that calms my nerves. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have a bunch of internet tests I received pretty much the day I found out I was pregnant.  I figured I have them, why not use them.  LOL

I tested about an hour ago and the test line is officially darker than the control line.  I probably won't test again.  My first appointment is in 2 weeks. 

• Options

I keep doing this too!

I also keep getting BFNs on the wondfro's I have, despite 7 other tests with BFP's and TWO blood tests! 

imageimageBabyFruit Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I was like that until we saw the baby/heard the hb. Now that I'm in a 4 ww to see the doc again, I'm reconsidering peeing on sticks any time my symptoms get weaker!
    Meghan (30) & Michael (34)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"