Georgia Babies
Options

Ovulation Calculators

just wondering if anyone one used an ovulation monitor or calculator when TTC. I have looked at several calculators online but my cycle is always crazy, can go anywhere from 30- 45 days so the online ones are obviously not the most reliable. Any store bought brands that anyone can recommend would be great. TIA! 

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Re: Ovulation Calculators

• Options
    I have longer cycles too. I used charting (as described in the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility) to figure out around which cycle day I was ovulating.
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Options
    I didn't use a calculator, but I did use ovulation test strips.  They sell them at Walgreens in a box of 30.  They DON'T look like pregnancy tests - that's how you know it's the right one.  They come in a test tube sort of bottle and they're individual paper strips.  They're awesome if your cycle is wacky.  You test every morning.  I used them both times I got pregnant - very accurate.  They were around $20 or so.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My cycles are nutty and long too.  I used one of those cbefm? fertility monitor things to get pregnant with L, becuase they were the easiest thing.  I tried those ovulation strips and they didn't work for me. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I used these and they worked great!

https://cheap-pregnancy-tests.com/ovulation-tests/ 3 

Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    We used the clear blue easy monitor--I got pregnant the second month we used it and I was 40 at the time so I swear by that thing!
  • Options

imageKT&John:
    I have longer cycles too. I used charting (as described in the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility) to figure out around which cycle day I was ovulating.

I swear by this book too.  Thanks to this book, I finally understood my body and could make sense of what I thought were "irregular" periods.  Now, I know exactly where I'm at in my cycle w/o temps or anything. 

• Options

imagesmynings_bride:
    We used the clear blue easy monitor--I got pregnant the second month we used it and I was 40 at the time so I swear by that thing!

this. i was 39 and got it right my 3rd month off bc. i also used the basal temp thermometer.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"