April 2012 Moms
Options

I think I am PMSing

Cause I am feeling super super stabby! There was a post on 2nd tri that I was holding myself back on making a bitchy comment. Maybe I'll cut loose later today and be mean. Who's with me?!?!
i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.

Re: I think I am PMSing

• Options
    Where is the post? I haven't looked over there today. Sure why not! Almost ripped my husband's head off yesterday! He forgot to change the filter in our heating system (almost a  year) and for the past week since the heats been on I've noticed black dust in my nose when I blow. I go down there and basically the heater has exploded black on it's self! I called my oil company that said they will come and fix it but it was going through our f ' n vents!! Turning things black!! Apparently it's not dangerous but wtf!! The heater was running really "hard" apparently our dogs fur must have clogged it and it's not working well! So yeah I'm pretty pissed! hahaha 
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Better to take your hormones out on the internet than on your family....well except your sister.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Right there with ya.

God help the general public today, I have some Christmas shopping to finish. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Don't feel bad I almost bite my husband's head off when he doesn't do what I ask him to do especially when its something he refuses to let me do cause i'm pregnant like take the trash out lol. And I'm nesting now and I'm like omg will please take it out stop letting it pile up grr!
  • Options

imagesnoangel79:
    Where is the post? I haven't looked over there today. Sure why not! Almost ripped my husband's head off yesterday! He forgot to change the filter in our heating system (almost a  year) and for the past week since the heats been on I've noticed black dust in my nose when I blow. I go down there and basically the heater has exploded black on it's self! I called my oil company that said they will come and fix it but it was going through our f ' n vents!! Turning things black!! Apparently it's not dangerous but wtf!! The heater was running really "hard" apparently our dogs fur must have clogged it and it's not working well! So yeah I'm pretty pissed! hahaha 

It is the "is this tacky" post. I want to say that naming your kid the same thing as a friend's kid isn't nearly as tacky as her poor spelling.  

i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"