April 2012 Moms
Options

I think I have a little gymnist in my belly!

Baby is tossing and turning and flipping everywhere today.  DH felt it earlier and was like "WHOA!"  Somebody is busy in there today & I love it!
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: I think I have a little gymnist in my belly!

• Options
    I wish there was a "like" button on here :)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Yesterday when I was in a meeting at work I couldn't help but just start laughing. I felt like there was this big fish just flopping around in my belly.  I wonder why sometimes they just want to toss all around in there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagePregsterDD:
    I wish there was a "like" button on here :)

I feel this way often on here too!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Such a crazy feeling! I love it too!

Untitled

Etta Jane and Claire Elaine are here! Born March 28, 2012.

my blog

What it's like to cloth diaper twins, Part I.

Cloth diapering twins, Part II.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think I may have felt hiccups this morning. It was a patterned kick, right in my crotch. Then it stopped. My DS2 had them ALL the time. Since i'm just starting to feel kicks and stuff because of my AP, I haven't gotten the fish flopping. She does like to hang out near my right side and push out somewhat. Must be comfy over there??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DS - 7.2006 - C-Section b/c Breech
    DS2 - 4.2008 - Successful Vbac
    DD - 5.2012 - Successful Vbac
  • Options
    It's fun isn't it?? My lil guy is a super fish busting out moves all over. His sister hides up in the corner trying to escape his crazy moves.
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imagesnoangel79:
    It's fun isn't it?? My lil guy is a super fish busting out moves all over. His sister hides up in the corner trying to escape his crazy moves.

Oh it would be so much fun to feel 2 of them!  I bet that is so exciting!

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

imagehuahualove:
    Yesterday when I was in a meeting at work I couldn't help but just start laughing. I felt like there was this big fish just flopping around in my belly.  I wonder why sometimes they just want to toss all around in there.

my daughter's kung-fu dance parties often give me the giggles. it just feels ...so weird!

sometime i wonder, "how could you be uncomfortable in there? you're floating."

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LOL I have a male gymnist in my belly too. He will kick the bed away if I am too much in his way
  • Options
     Sometimes our little guy will kick me in my side and it tickles so bad I usually jump and laugh out loud.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"