April 2012 Moms
Options

I got a lecture from my alterations lady about my jeans

She warned me that I couldn't wear jeans w/ a button in the front for too long because it was bad for the baby. lol. They are maternity jeans! They have the stretchy panels on the sides, where the pockets usually are. I do anticipate that somewhere toward the end, they might become uncomfortable, but as far as the button hurting the baby... I think I'll take my chances.

Re: I got a lecture from my alterations lady about my jeans

• Options
    Yes. Baby will be born with an indentation in their head from the button. It's called thebuttonofmommysjeanssmooshedmyhead syndrome. Indifferent
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DS - 7.2006 - C-Section b/c Breech
    DS2 - 4.2008 - Successful Vbac
    DD - 5.2012 - Successful Vbac
  • Options
    I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE LETTING A BUTTON NEAR YOUR BABY! You're a horrible mother.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I doubt a button will hurt the baby. Don't you just love people and the pregnancy advice they give?

• Options
    Lol, what... does she think you're going to leave a button imprint on your baby's forehead?? 
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Options

imagebiblionerd:
    Lol, what... does she think you're going to leave a button imprint on your baby's forehead?? 

I guess so. She was saying something about their skin being really sensitive. lol

She did tell me it's good I'm having a girl b/c I'm beautiful, so I guess that made up for the unsolicited advice.

• Options
    imageTambcat:

imagebiblionerd:

I guess so. She was saying something about their skin being really sensitive. lol

She did tell me it's good I'm having a girl b/c I'm beautiful, so I guess that made up for the unsolicited advice.

Well that was nice of her at least! I poked DS so much that my mom told me he was going to come out with giant indents in his skull and he had a nice (huge) round head. I'm sorry, but I'm 4'11" with a short torso and he was 9lb 2oz. I was going to poke him to get him out of my ribs/lungs if I d@mn well wanted to breathe! 
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Options
    Oh dear. People just have NO clue sometimes. 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ummm, she does realize the button faces outward right? All of my maternity jeans have a button on them and it doesn't bother me at all, it's low near my public bone!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageTambcat:

imagebiblionerd:

Cause beautiful women having sons is just a complete waste, yes? 

• Options

imageLuvmy2sons:
    Yes. Baby will be born with an indentation in their head from the button. It's called thebuttonofmommysjeanssmooshedmyhead syndrome. Indifferent

This made me laugh soooo hard! Love it.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I heard it gives them the geigh. Watch out. 
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    isnt this where babys belly buttons come from? harhar.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"