April 2012 Moms
Options

PSA: The SNOOGLE...why you should have one....

DH got me an early Christmas gift yesterday. The SNOOGLE pregnancy pillow...the half, not the back and belly. I was skeptical and always got by with my $10 body pillow from Target, but during my last pregnancy, my hips hurt so bad while I slept that I had to get up several times in the night and walk or take Tylenol. So, I slept with my new pillow last night and I can tell you, there is no price you can put on good sleep! I slept all night, never changed positions, and woke up rested with no achy parts. I don't know how I made it through my pregnancies without one! My H is now my hero! (bumping from my phone, excuse the wall of text)
DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12

Re: PSA: The SNOOGLE...why you should have one....

• Options
    I'm obsessed with mine as well. DH calls it "the sleep machine".
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sadly, I have been throwing my cheapo support pillow out of bed in my sleep most nights. It does help if I can actually use it most of the night. I am hesitant to spend the $ on a nice one because of my apparent sleep wrath making it so I can't use them most of the night. 
  • Options
    This is the one I have. I watched it for a few days waiting for a price drop because Amazon prices fluctuate so frequently. I believe I paid $48.
  • Options
    Dude, I love my snoogle. I may never stop using it.
  • Options
    I hate my full Snoodle, but I bet the half would address my issues with it (too lo for a petite person and a terrible pillow for my neck.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I LOVE my snoogle and have had amazing sleep since I got it.

I have the regular full one and although it takes up a ton of space it's worth it.

I bought mine on drugstore.com and googled for a coupon code

• Options

imageAshleyC0117:
    Dude, I love my snoogle. I may never stop using it.

Yes!  I am pretty sure I won't want to give this up!

imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I love mine! H hates it because when he tries to snuggle with me, he ends up snuggling with the snoogle.
    Visit The Nest!
    5 cats. 1 baby.Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love mine also... just don't make the mistake I did and buy it at BRU where it's $20 more than everywhere else!! (I was desperate after an awful night's sleep) I really don't think I'd be able to sleep without it at this point. I have the full one.
  • Options
    H found mine at Burlington yesterday for $40. Best money spent ever! I usually an active sleeper and I didn't move at all last night.
    DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • Options
    Maybe I'm not using it right, but I haven't found that much comfort from it. :( What's your secret? I've been following the picture on the box, but I sill have achy hips.  Maybe it's my mattress...
  • Options
    imagecountdowntolockdown:
    Maybe I'm not using it right, but I haven't found that much comfort from it. :( What's your secret? I've been following the picture on the box, but I sill have achy hips.  Maybe it's my mattress...
    I alternate between it spooning me and where I am spooning it. I toss and turn when I'm not pregnant, and both work well for me. I also need a couple pillows under my head still.
    Visit The Nest!
    5 cats. 1 baby.Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I might die without my snoogle. I have the full body one and got pg again just so I could sleep with it. Just kidding... kind of. But I DID miss is after I had DS. I promised DH I would stop using it then because it took up so much room. I was so happy to have it back.  
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Options

Perhaps this pic of proper usage will help!

• Options
    Interesting that so many love them....I hated mine with my first pregnancy and never used it after a couple of failed, annoying attempts.  Enjoy ladies!
  • Options

imageBrowneyedhunni85:
    I'm suppose to get one for Christmas! I can't wait!

Me too! 

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Options

imageBrowneyedhunni85:
    I'm suppose to get one for Christmas! I can't wait!

Me too! 

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Options
    DH just made me open one of my Christmas presents early about an hour ago because earlier I was saying how I wish I could just sleep comfortably again! I'm currently on our sofa using it! Haha, this thing is amazing!!!! :-) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"