Babies on the Brain
Options

Spotting???

I had my monthly last week, well, starting saturday the 18th, ending thursday the 23rd, and it was very light... I just had some spotting, which was red, not the brown after spotting that I've read about... I am on the ring, but have been weening myself of in prep to TTC, and leaving it out longer and leaving it in shorter... should I wait a day or two and see if the spotting continues, or is it nothing really to worry about... google isnt being very helpful so I thought I'd get some nesties advice. could It be implantation bleeding?? or is it too soon to tell that?

Re: Spotting???

• Options
    Do you mean you're on the nuva ring? I'm not sure why you'd think it was implantation bleeding.
    2 girls and a dog
  • Options
    Are you on the NuvaRing? ?If so, I don't think you need to wean off of it. ?That could be why your period was strange. ?You can always buy a dollar tree test just to confirm.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I highly doubt it would be implantation bleeding on CD 9.  Sometimes spotting just happens without a reason.  I have never spotted midcycle before and for some strange reason decided to spot for three days last cycle. 

It's probably hormone related.  But it's not implantation bleeding.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't understand what "weaning yourself off" means. ?Isn't this dangerous? ?Doesn't this compromise your protection? ?(I really don't know anything about the ring though. ?Would that be like randomly stopping and re-starting pills?) ?If you suspect you might be pregnant, leave the ring out and go to the doctor.
  • Options
    It sounds like your body is very confused about what is going on. You shouldn't be weening yourself off of the ring. I was on it before and when you are ready to stop using it - just stop. It is not good to be using it any way than how it is prescribed.
  • Options
    sorry, yes, the Nuva Ring, and I havent put the new one back in yet, it's been a week since I took the other one out, but that one came out a week late (on accident... mis-marked the calander) and implantation bleeding is what WebMD came up with, thats what got me all confused...
  • Options
    You do not need to wean yourself from the ring.  If you want to TTC, take it out and be done with it.  If you're not looking to get KTFU, leave it in for three weeks, take it out for one week and repeat. 
    image EBFing, CDing, Baby Wearing, Bed sharing, SAHM and loving every single minute of it! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Sushi Sister to Chatham2007
  • Options

WebMD always says you're either pregnant or you have cancer...even if you just have a sore throat! 

Really, be more careful about your birth control and don't worry about the spotting. Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"