Oregon Babies

OB recommendations in Hillsboro/Beaverton area?

Hello ladies,
I am currently planning a cross-country move to Hillsboro (coming from Indiana) in a month and will be about 25 weeks along with my second.  Obviously, I am going to need to find a care provider pretty quickly after my move.  Any recommendations?  I will most likely be having a repeat c-section, so if you had a good surgical experience that would be helpful info as well.
Additionally, I am in search of a pediatrician for this baby and my 3-year old daughter.  Any recommendations or info on either of these fronts would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you!

~Karen

Re: OB recommendations in Hillsboro/Beaverton area?

• I've seen Dr Damon Warhus at Womens Healthcare Associates for both of my pregnancies.  He's great!  He also performed my friends 2nd c-section and she had a great experience.

https://www.whallc.com/

My ped is in Lake Oswego and he's great, but probably too far of a drive. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagejoleine:

I've seen Dr Damon Warhus at Womens Healthcare Associates for both of my pregnancies.  He's great!  He also performed my friends 2nd c-section and she had a great experience.

https://www.whallc.com/

My ped is in Lake Oswego and he's great, but probably too far of a drive. 

I'm the friend! Wink Dr Warhus is fantastic. He did my repeat c-section and it turned out fabulous. He's really nice and will tell you how it is and is very personable. He also did my DS's circ and did a great job. It had some complications (non on the drs part) and Dr Warhus stopped back in to check on us and make sure he was okay and assure me that it would all be fine. I usually do not like male doctors AT ALL, but this one gets my A+ approval.

For pediatrician we see Dr Kirsten Crowley at SW Pediatrics as do/did a lot of girls from this page. She's super sweet and really caring. I've only heard of one thing that bothered someone about her otherwise she's fantastic. We're moving to Austin, TX in a few months and one of the biggest cons on my pro/con list was that we have to leave Dr Crowley. Sad  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi and good luck with the move!

I love our OB he has two offices that he goes between.  His name is Dr Alfred Ono and has offices right by St Vincents Hospital and by Good Sam Hospital!  We had a c section and did a great job. He is very old school in that fact he has amazing bed side manner and gets to know you and a your family and his staff at both locations are amazing and sweet! his number is (503) 229-7353

As for Pediatrician we use Dr Paul Thomas, once again an amazing dr with great staff and just all around wonderful. He has 9 children of his own even. 3 bio and 6 adopted! He has one other dr in the office with him and a amazing Nurse practitioner as well.  His office also has the only Childrens urgent care as well that is open after reg. hours and on the weekends 365 days a year.  His number is (503) 643-2100

Best wishes and hope your move is easy and uneventful! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
  • Thanks so much ladies!
    As you can imagine, moving across the country pregnant with a 3-year-old to a place where we know NO ONE is a little daunting!  I can use all the help I can get! :-)
  • imagekwaldner:
    Thanks so much ladies!
    As you can imagine, moving across the country pregnant with a 3-year-old to a place where we know NO ONE is a little daunting!  I can use all the help I can get! :-)

We're moving to Austin in April so I get it! Good luck with everything and let us know if we can help in any way. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"