Georgia Babies

PSA: Christmas Lights - Life University

If you want an inexpensive but decent show of lights go to the Lights of Life at Life University. We went last night and the kids loved it. It is just $5 and you can keep driving around and around as many times. Weeknights are not crazy busy so try to go during the week if you can.

Re: PSA: Christmas Lights - Life University

• We went last year and it was great!  This year, I was thinking about seeing Santa while we're there, anyone done this before?  Is it crazy? Is it worth it?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We went a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. We got out and rode the little train, etc. I don't think Santa was there when we were--we went the day after Christmas, I think.
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBottomStar:
    We went last year and it was great!  This year, I was thinking about seeing Santa while we're there, anyone done this before?  Is it crazy? Is it worth it?

It's like $12 or $15 for a 5x10 with Santa and no outside photography or video is allowed.  I think that's the only size they have too. 

• imageElaine&Matt:

imageBottomStar:
    We went last year and it was great!  This year, I was thinking about seeing Santa while we're there, anyone done this before?  Is it crazy? Is it worth it?

It's like $12 or $15 for a 5x10 with Santa and no outside photography or video is allowed.  I think that's the only size they have too. 

Thanks I think we'll be skipping that part, then, but the train sounds cute! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mom took the kids last weekend.  They had a blast!  I think there was a petting zoo, too.  Didn't see any Santa pictures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"