North Carolina Babies
Options

Hello NC! Pinehurst gal here!

Thanks ECUGirl2004 for pointing me in the NC forum direction! 

Hello all! I'm from Pinehurst, NC, expecting my second child in May. May daughter is 6 years old. We have no  idea what we are having but are heading to my sisters in Charlotte this weekend to get an elective ultrasound and find out...then off to Concord Mills to do some serious baby shopping :)

Looking forward to getting to know everyone! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello NC! Pinehurst gal here!

• Options
    Welcome to the board! :)

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi & welcome! I'm another May 2012 mom expecting baby #2.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Glad you came over here! Welcome! :)

Have fun with the u/s and the shopping! I have to say I'm a tiny bit disappointed to not need to do much shopping for this baby, since I already have a ton of boy clothes. Stick out tongue

• Options

If its a girl I won't need to do much either. I was a stay at home mom with my daughter and all I did was shop for her. But if its a boy I'm going to have some fun :) 

C'mon, surely you can get creative and think of reasons to go on a mini binge :)  

• Options
    welcome to the board.  I'm not officially on the board anymore since I moved but I love these girls. I'm on #2 and due in May as well!
  • Options
    Hello stranger!! Great to see you on here!! This is a great board with great ladies! I am so happy for you, T and E!! I think we are the only Pinehurst ladies on here, hope to see you soon!
  • Options

Well hello there!!! Glad to see you on here!! How is Peyton!? I haven't got to meet him yet. I'm think a lunch date is order sometime! :) 

That picture of Ashley is adorable!!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"