Cincinnati Babies

childcare Hamilton/Fairfield/West Chester

Does anybody have recommendations for babysitters in the Hamilton/Fairfield/West Chester areas. We would prefer a private babysitter over a daycare center. We have been asking around amongst our friends with kids, but none of the babysitters they used are available at this time. I'm sure these questions are asked all the time, but I would appreciate any suggestions! Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: childcare Hamilton/Fairfield/West Chester

• When would you need childcare? I will ask my sitter, but I am also expecting a new baby, so I'm not sure if she wants to take on another infant. But it never hurts to ask :)

• Thanks...true it doesn't hurt to ask! I am due February 2nd, and I am taking 6 weeks off after that so that's when I would need childcare to begin.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I know I've mentioned this here before and definitely don't want to seem spammy, but I work for a non-profit that provides free referrals for child care for families in our area. I'd really encourage you to give our parent services department a call if you haven't found care.

https://www.4cforchildren.org/parents/ps.html 

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I will ask my sitter for you. I am starting my daughter with the sitter in the beginning of April (she will be 12 weeks old). My sitter is out of town for the next couple of days, but I will ask when I see her next :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"