April 2012 Moms
Options

2+ moms

I'm just curious as to how far off your EDD was compared to when you actually delivered.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 2+ moms

• Options

I had DS 6 days early (EDD was 1/19 and he was born 1/13).  I will say that my EDD went by my LMP and I was not charting at the time so I don't know when exactly I Oed but my cycles were short so I'm pretty sure my EDD was off by at least a few days.  That was confirmed by DS measuring ahead by a few days at every u/s, but they didn't change my EDD.

For this LO, I was charting so I know exactly when I Oed and the measurements have been right on with that date so we are sticking to the 4/13 EDD.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    She was 5 days early, my EDD was based on my chart and a dating u/s since I ovulated late.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had complications towards the end, DS was due Jan 2nd, I started dilating and contracting when I was 32 weeks pregnant and ended up in the hospital shot up with drugs to stop labor, my water broke when I was 36 weeks pregnant the day I was cleared to be off bed rest. So DS came 4 weeks early :) my OB is preparing me for another pre-term birth, she said it is more likely to happen again if it happened with your first.
    Little E born 12.10.09 Little A born 04.19.12
  • Options

my son's due date was January 2nd. I really thought he was goign to be earlier because i was convinced he was conceived on an earlier date ( i have irregular periods).

However, he was a week late and came January 8th!

so i guess i was really wrong!!!!!!!!

• Options
    DS was 9 days late.  When I was 40 weeks 5 days (a Fri.) they scheduled me for an induction for the following Wed.  DS apparently got the memo.  I went into labor on Monday night and had DS on Tuesday afternoon.
  • Options

DD#1 Due date baby

DS#2 5 days late

DS#3 We shall see (I think it will be very close to due date...few days before or few days after)

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • Options

imagePatella1129:
    DS was 9 days late.  When I was 40 weeks 5 days (a Fri.) they scheduled me for an induction for the following Wed.  DS apparently got the memo.  I went into labor on Monday night and had DS on Tuesday afternoon.

This was me w/DS...inductin scheduled at 41 weeks (Wed) he came on Mon at 40 weeks 5 days! (Thank you baby boy...mama didn't want to be induced! Stripping my membranes that morning at OB appt did the trick I think)

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • Options
    My first came the day before her EDD, my second came two days before his, and I'm wondering if my third will come three days before his/her EDD. We shall see!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I went 12 days early with DD...she was due October 26th and I had her on the 14th. I was induced for medical reasons, but I was in early labor so my doctor felt sure I'd go within a day or two anyways.
  • Options
    38 weeks 1 day
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

i was two weeks early with both of mine.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Take my response with a grain of salt, I delivered very early at 33w 4d due to pre-e. I'm really hoping to go to 40 weeks plus this time around.

• Options
    DS was born on his due date, DD was born a week before her EDD.
    DD #1 passed away in January 2011 at 14 days old due to congenital heart disease
    DD#2 lost in January 2012 at 23 weeks due to anhydramnios caused by a placental abruption
  • Options

My due date was soley based on an early u/s b/c my LMP dates were f'd.

I was due 5/6 and had DD 5/8. I went to the hospital the morning of the 8th and was there all day. I probably should have waited another day at home but I was in a hurry to finish it because I had serious SPD pain and was just done.

-----------------------------
    Penelope Lynn 5.8.2009
    Harrison Peter 4.10.2012

Check out the blog at balletandbaseball.com
    click for toddler hilarity
  • Options
    My EDD was 1/13 and I had DD on 12/31...

imageimage

• Options
    DD missed her due date by 2.5 hours!
    BabyName Ticker imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    DS was born 40 weeks exactly from when we picked our insurance plan for that year.. however the EDD the doc had given me was over a week later. I never actually went by the doc's office EDD though.
  • Options
    DS was born 2 days before my due date.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    My BFP Chart

• Options
    They induced me on my due date and I had her 2 days later.  Nice long labor.  I hope i go into labor on my own this time, I don't want to be in the hospital as long!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

DD was born 2 days before my EDD.  

But I went into labor on the full moon, so there's that!  

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    10 days early.
    First birth: Natural (med-free) Second birth: Hell, no. Epidural all the way. Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

DD1-3 days late (due July 22, induced July 24 @ 9am, born July 25 at 1:55am)

DD2-2wks late (was in labor/having steady contractions for about 20hrs then finally went in and let doc break my water, she was born 6hrs later).

DD3-5 days early (I had pre-e). 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    With my oldest son my water broke and I deliever exactly one week after my EDD. With my second son, I was finally induced 8 days after my EDD. My babes like to hang out and never come out!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

DD was 12 days late -induced

But then I had no idea that I have long cycles and I ovulate late in my cycle, so she probably wasn't really that late.

DS arrived about 2 hours after his EDD based on ovulation date, not LMP. If it had been LMP, he would have appeared to be a week and a half late too.

Mom to little frog 8/07, Lucky Duck 5/10, & Little Lion 4/12
  • Options
    I had DD 6 days early:  EDD was June 14th and she was born on June 8th.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had DD three weeks early!

BFP#1 1.28.10; HB 6w5d 2.18.10; No HB 3.8.10; Natural m/c 3.9.10 at 9w3d
    BFP#2 - 7.22.10 DD born 3.16.11
    BFP#3 - 8.11.11 DS born 3.27.12
  • Options
    Induced at 41 weeks. Dates were correct, based on LMP and early u/s.

DS1 9.24.2010      DS2 4.18.2012        DS3 12.15.2013

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (fyXz)

Lilypie - (28Zf)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"