April 2012 Moms
Options

Home Work

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know of any decent paying jobs you can do from home that aren't scams?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Home Work

• Options
    All I can think of is a grader for certain exams. I know the FL bar hires lawyers as graders twice a year. I don't know what other organizations might hire or if any of them is set up to provide steady work.
  • Options

I sell Scentsy on the side.  I've only been doing it for a couple months, and I wouldn't say it's 'good paying', but I also don't have to put much effort into it.  I'm sure if I put more effort into it, it would help.  I also work full time, so I just use this as my separate horse fund for horse related expenses.  You make 20% of what you sell for the first $1000, and then make 25% after that.  Maybe something to look at.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Direct sales and online tutoring are the only ones I would really trust.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You can be a virtual admin assistant.

mm 2/17/11 * dd born 4/20/12 * bo 1/3/14 * edd 1/211/15 

• Options
    I work full time and also have a part time biz at home as a Juice Plus distributor. It helps to pay some of our bills. There is some effort involved, but such a rewarding job :) Message me if you would like details :)
  • Options
    what do you do now?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    The "Stay at Home Moms" board has a post on this as part of their FAQ. Link here.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"