April 2012 Moms
Options

Fill in the blanks: During pregnany I did not expect my ______ to ______.

It can be anything.  A physical change with your body, a change in a relationship with someone  or just anything in general!

Mine is that during pregnancy I did not expect belly to get so big!!!  Well with my first pregnancy at least.  It was a shock to me at how big I actually got. 

This time I did not expect my MIL to be so uninterested in the baby.  I mean it is her 7th grandkid so I get that it's old news...but she has never once asked me how things are going or anything about the baby.  I hope it changes once the baby is here.  She is an amazing Grandma to my girls, I just hope she doesn't forget baby boy.

Re: Fill in the blanks: During pregnany I did not expect my ______ to ______.

• Options
    During pregnancy I did not expect my husband to make me a baby girl!! LOL
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    During pregnancy, I did not expect my sweet tooth to disappear.    Well, that was true until the holidays started.. now it's back. I could have cared LESS about candy, which if you knew me at ALL....wow. All I have craved since 12 weeks is fruit, fruit, and fruit.  Didn't expect that one!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

During pregnancy I did not expect my husband to start working out so much to go ahead and start scaring off teenage boys who even so much think about his little girl on the way.

AND

During pregnancy I didn't expect my thighs to get so fat.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    During pregnancy I did not expect my crotch to hurt whenever I walk!  Well at least not so early in this pregnancy!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I did not expect my face to break out. Did not happen last time
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    During my pregnancy I did not expect my alter-ego to be such a ragin b*tch!  Man, I can be really mean to my DH......I swear I wasn't this bad with DD #1.
  • Options
    During pregnancy I didn't expect my vajay to swell, I don't think DF can tell, but I can tell damnit, I CAN TELL!
  • Options

I did not expect to be in a better mood than I was pre PG

I did not expect all the aches and pains of RLP

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Options

To have a major, major, sweet tooth, becuase I do not normally. 

For my nose to stay either: 1) runny or stuffy, or 2) dry as a bone, all the time...never normal.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

During pregnancy, I did not expect my landlord to not renew my lease.  Especially after he said he WOULD renew it. 

Packing my house with a 2.5 year old, while pregnant, and also ill for most of my pregnancy, has been absolute hell.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    During pregnancy I didn't expect my ass to grow at the same speed as my stomach bump...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    During (this) pregnancy I did not expect to be so damned crazy!
    DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • Options
    During pregnancy I did not expect my skin to get stretch marks so fast! I understand that I was small pre-pregnancy but to already have them on my hips?! I'm not looking forward to how much worse they're going to get later on :(
  • Options
    During pregnancy I did not expect my boobs to feel like huge sacks of sand!  I also did not expect baby to also make my butt and thighs huge.
  • Options
    During pregnancy, I did not expect to hardly gain any weight. I'm not complaining, I just thought I'd gain a ton! Also, I didn't expect my boobs to get so big.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    During pregnany I did not expect my breasts to have skin tags grow on them, especially on the aerolas. Ew.
  • Options

I did not expect my style to suffer so much.

Most of my regular shirts are too short now, and my belly doesn't take the extra room in maternity clothes. I feel like a slob most of the time. 

eta: I also almost always tucked in my shirt at work and wore a lot of higher waisted pencil skirts. That look is pretty impossible to continue during pregnancy.

• Options

I did not expect my belly to get so big, so fast.

i did not expect my body to be SO FREAKIN ITCHY omg it is driving me nuts

I did not expect to have achy hips and tailbone so early.

A lot I didn't expect! I also didn't expect that I would actually enjoy the process, despite all these little horrors :D well now that the first tri is over of course. I did not enjoy that AT ALL.

• Options
    My Mom to be so excited :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    During pregnany I did not expect my gas to be worse than a baked-bean eating truck driver from Mexico. If I pee, I fart. If I laugh, I fart. If I walk, I fart. It's beyond ridiculous.
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

During pregnancy I did not expect to be THIS uncomfortable......

before getting pregnant i thought the worst that could happen would be MS- but omg who knew my vagina would hurt ALL the time, my hips ache, my nose is stuffy, my skin is itchy and my nipples are huge and dark!!! WOW.

• Options

During pregnancy I did not expect my line to be crooked. Who even knew that was possible. From my belly button down is leans to one side and above my belly button goes to the other... so strange

My genius pup: Smushy Creature Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageSteelCity44:
    During pregnany I did not expect my gas to be worse than a baked-bean eating truck driver from Mexico. If I pee, I fart. If I laugh, I fart. If I walk, I fart. It's beyond ridiculous.

Lol I just died reading this...mostly because I can relate so well! I just ate some chili...gonna be a rough night 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"