Pennsylvania Babies
Options

East Shore Pedi

Looking for East Shore Harrisburg pedi recommendations as our current pedi is retiring.

I've heard good things about Tan and Garcia and the Penn State/Hershey practice on Nyes Road. Any experience with either of these? How easy are they to get into? Do either have evening or weekend hours?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: East Shore Pedi

• Options
    We love Tan and Garcia--though we never see either of them...which I prefer. They have two female doctors- Acharya and Murray who are wonderful. I have never had an issue getting in..and they have a call in system after hours that a doctor always returns your call.
  • Options
    Having said that I remembered a conversation I just had with a friend that goes to the Penn State peds...She said that depending on health insurance- you not only have to pay your co-pay, but you also have to pay a facility usage fee--which is $20 dollars--and most insurances do not pay it..This is for using Penn State facilities.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Interesting on the facility usage fee. My OBGYN is a Penn State/Hershey doc, and I've never seen that fee, so I would assume it wouldn't impact me, but thanks for the heads up and the referral of Tan and Garcia.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"