April 2012 Moms
Options

Girls names!

Would you mind sharing your girls names? DH and I are at a loss. So far our only possibilities are:

Sylvie or Juliana

Thoughts?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Girls names!

• Options
    I love both of those names! I loved Sylvie from the beginning but DH vetoed it.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Out of those 2, I like Juliana. I think Sylvia is cute name, I don't really like sylvie.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have chosen Mallory for my daughter!

I like Juliana, but do not care for Sylvia (I think it is more the a woman I know with that name than just the name itself)

• Options

Names we like:

Sophia

Emma

Natalie

Penelope

Danielle 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My sister is named Juliana. We call her Julie or Jules. 
  • Options
    I think Juliana is beautiful:)   We're having a boy, but our girl name was Grace, with Violet, Emily, Anna, and Norah as previous possibilties.  Good luck!
  • Options
    Katelyn Jane is the name we're going with.  I also liked Sophia, Charlotte, and Abigail but DH vetoed those.  DH liked Jessica and Ashley, which I thought sounded too "80's".  We both liked Lauren, but it's the name of one of DH's former serious girlfriends and I just felt weird about that.
  • Options
    I like Juliana! Julie is pretty too! We are using Allison Grace for our LO.
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

We are naming our daughter Chloe. Other tops picks:

Madeline

Hannah

Alexis

Addison

Charlotte

imageBabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Our baby girl will be Liliana Marie (we'll probably call her Lily). 

Our other top runners up:
    Victoria (got vetoed b/c I hate the nickname Vicky and was worried people would call her that)
    Emma
    Sophia
    Olivia
    Luciana
    Madeline (got vetoed b/c our dog's nickname is Mattie)

I also love the name Charlotte, but DH vetoed all names that were named after a place.

• Options

DD1-Justice Faith

DD2-Emily Elizabeth

DD3-Isabella Grace

if baby's a girl she'll be Elena (Leni). Paige is at the top of my list for middle name but I haven't told DH that yet, lol.  Top of his list is Jade (for middle).  So either Elena Paige or Elena Jade.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I think we are going with Julia Elizabeth. Juliana has been mentioned as well so I'm partial to that one.  Other names I like are Clara, Amelia (Amy), Carolyn (Carly), and Madeline.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

This LO's name will be Adeline Jolene.

I really like the name Shea for a girl.  I just remembered that a few days back.  But I have a cousin named Shea, so we wouldn't use it anyway. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"