April 2012 Moms
Options

Wow.. Poster just said something HORRID....sensitive.

Im not kidding you.

this is in responce to the duggar name post on 2nd trimester. I have contacted their board administrator but until they get around to removing it, this HORRIBLE comment is still there.

rollergirl...
Not Ranked
Joined on 11-14-2011
125 Points
rollergirl29 is online. Last active: 12-12-2011, 2:33 PMNewbie
-->
-->
just like a bunch of bitches.  i hope all your babies die or at least come out retarded. if YOU guys didnt like the topic to this thread you could have left the thread, but nope, bitches have to be up in everyones ass. 

Re: Wow.. Poster just said something HORRID....sensitive.

• Options
    Okay, that is bad, but I also have to lol @ how childish she sounds. "I hope all your babies.... come out retarded"? What?
  • Options
    Also, wait.. if it's so sensitive that it needs to be removed, why are you reposting it?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageTambcat:
    Okay, that is bad, but I also have to lol @ how childish she sounds. "I hope all your babies.... come out retarded"? What?

ITA, very immature and not quite intellegent.

DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • Options
    As bad as the troll is I think the OP is worse. I'm sure she'll come back and say "blame it on the hormones." Hormones my azz!
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    She is just making me laugh now. She is just a troll trying way to hard to get people riled up. It's kind of pathetic and lame.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    UGH who says something like that? Kinda reminds me of Romy and Michelles High School Reunion..."I hope your babies look like monkeys."
  • Options
    Yeah, I smell a troll.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • Options

imagegisa886:
    As bad as the troll is I think the OP is worse. I'm sure she'll come back and say "blame it on the hormones." Hormones my azz!

The OP is stupid. Hello, Christianity arose out of Judaism.

• Options
    imagewilburbud:

imagedixee.deluxe:
    Yeah, I smell a troll.

Roller is definitly a troll, however, the OP is not. I think she actually used to post here.

Yeah she did. I have no clue why OP quit posting here.

• Options
    imagewilburbud:

imagedixee.deluxe:
    Yeah, I smell a troll.

Roller is definitly a troll, however, the OP is not. I think she actually used to post here.

Oh yeah, I agree with this.  I think maybe I'm confused and lost track of where this thread went.  I thought we were commenting on Roller.  Oops.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • Options
    Either way, both of them should be banned....no sense in that mess....that's when trolls cease to be funny.
    DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • Options
    imageTambcat:

imagegisa886:

The OP is stupid. Hello, Christianity arose out of Judaism.

She is stupid.  I'm Jewish too, and not in the least bit offended by their choice of name.  I know they are religious and it seems a fitting name for a difficult loss since Shalom means peace.  It's quite contrary to the name to post what she did.  And, to say that she would think of a Duggar child when wishing someone a Shabbat Shalom is preposterous!

Honestly, I was more up in arms when Natalie Portman (a Jew) named her DC Aleph (Hebrew for the #1 and not a name, at all).  I cringe everytime I see Aleph on a Hebrew baby name list.  It's not a name!!!! 

• Options
    imageImThisBabysMom:
    imagewilburbud:

imagedixee.deluxe:
    Yeah, I smell a troll.

Yeah she did. I have no clue why OP quit posting here.

because she's over in March 2012 now. 

Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

I reported every post the troll had. She will just make another AE like she probably has in the past and return....but that's just how the bump ban works.

She was just too over the top to be real. Too much.

• Options
    imageImThisBabysMom:

I reported every post the troll had. She will just make another AE like she probably has in the past and return....but that's just how the bump ban works.

Wishing us all dead babies and being a huge racist. She's on a crazy train to hell! 

Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imagesnoangel79:
    imageImThisBabysMom:

Wishing us all dead babies and being a huge racist. She's on a crazy train to hell! 

Wow that got bad really fast. Not cool at all.  

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Options
    I couldn't even formulate a response. All I had to offer was a great GIF.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

This whole post made me mad but the sheer ignorance of the troll (and OP) made me just shake my head.

FOR THE RECORD:  Rollergirl29 is NOT Rollergirl222!!! My AE is only used for comedy, never for anything intentionally mean!  Angel

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageMDmama519:
    I couldn't even formulate a response. All I had to offer was a great GIF.

Best effin GIF evah!!!

i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    GIFs are my thing. LOL!
  • Options
    imagegisa886:
    The OP is a real piece of work...she's leaving her DH becaus he's not falling all over himself to take care of her now that she's pregnant and she also left her OB for some ridiculous reason.
  • Options
    Honestly, I saw the duggar thing and did not click on it because I just don't care. I feel like instead of being incredibly rude to one another, its best to say nothing at all. I find it really hard to believe that someone would say something like that. Disappointing!
  • Options

I saw that post and it got me thinking. Not about the crazies and everything, but just about names. Its not like this is the only non-English version of peace being used as a name. I've met a few girls named Paz in the past.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, a lot of Hebrew Names/Jewish names (not the everyday names, but the ones assigned in temple. I understand it as being similar to the "middle" names Christians pick when they receive Communion but I could be wrong) are sometimes words and not names at all. I'm pretty sure my friend gave the Hebrew name of 'blessing' for her DD. I know my Hebrew name is Mornina Shoshanna which means 'beautiful song.'

Whats the big deal?!

imageimage
  • Options
    Well, the post is locked now. Thank goodness. hopefully it will drift away and the dumb bit*h MotherMonster will learn to keep her mouth shut. I really dislike that woman.

BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageorriskitten:

I'm pretty sure my friend gave the Hebrew name of 'blessing' for her DD. I know my Hebrew name is Mornina Shoshanna which means 'beautiful song.'

Whats the big deal?!

Bracha/Baruch are legit Hebrew names.  It's very common in Israel to name children names of things vs. old fashioned Hebrew names.  I have a cousin named Almog, which means coral.  Another is named Gal, which means wave (yes, their dad was a surfer). Names that translate to things like light, tree and sprout are very popular in the last generation or so.  (Ironically, I also have a cousin named Shalom ... a 60 year old man).

• Options
    Rollergirl... yeah haven't we seen her on here before? Troll

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

I'm sure that Rollergirl person is a troll... but I'm disturbed that anyone could say those things even as a troll. I can never bring myself to say or write the "n" word even when I talk about someone else saying it...

And Shalom means not just peace, but is also used as a greeting -  hello and goodbye. If you think of it, all three of those words have special meaning when you're talking about a deceased child. As a Jew I thought it was beautiful that they picked that as the middle name... and I'm not a Duggar fan, just sayin'.

• Options

imagevanvoorhis-101:
    Rollergirl... yeah haven't we seen her on here before? Troll

https://www.thebump.com/profiles/rollergirl29/mybump/mybio

Look at where she's posted.  She's never been in this BMB.  Just sayin'.

But I honestly think it's just some moron with a lot of time on their hands and not enough sex in their life.

ETA: made link clicky

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah I peeked through this Rollergirl29's posts and she hasn't been here. She only had 5 posts. She's different. And dumb and mean. And lame.
  • Options
    i just checked that persons profile and they have been deactivated by the site administrator..hahaha what a stupid *&^&%$ (thats not supposed to be anyword in particular..fill in the blank)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"