April 2012 Moms
Options

because DD#2 won't have her own room

I don't have anywhere to put any of her stuff! 

Frustrating.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image

Re: because DD#2 won't have her own room

• Options
    What do u mean?? Is she sharing a room??

• Options

I feel your pain. Our kids have to share a room until we decide to move (probably sometime late next year or early 2013). Slightly problematic when I will have 1 of each. Luckily I won't have to paint and only have to change the curtains.

But as far as storage, I don't have much to begin with so I'm getting creative. I'm going to get a couple of those cube shelves with a different color for each child. It should help some, anyway.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageManneek1977:
    What do u mean?? Is she sharing a room??

She'll be sharing with DD#1.  It's a tiny room and her dresser (when we buy it) will live in the living room.  So there's no extra closet or drawer space or anthing.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • Options
    Mine will be sharing a room, storage is limited in our tiny place. Thankfully we can fit two cribs in the room they will share, I will move DS clothes to the tall dresser and DS2 clothes to the changing table dresser. There is also not a closet in the room. The glider I'll have to be moved to our room or the living room. It sucks but it will work for now! Im also looking into the cubbie idea, there is one at Target I have been eyeing for toys and such. It will have to go in our living room area I guess!

DS1 9.24.2010      DS2 4.18.2012        DS3 12.15.2013

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (fyXz)

Lilypie - (28Zf)

• Options

Just think of it as temporary... I know easier said than done!! Our 12 yr old didn't have his own room till he was 7yrs old. No nursery, with fancy art work, etc, etc!!  Now he is 12.

• Options
    I feel your pain :( we need to re-paint the room (its currently hot pink), but we are getting an extra dresser so hopefully we'll have enough room. We can fit 2 cribs in there, even though it's not super big. I'm just excited to start the transformation.
     BabyFetus Ticker 
                Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I bought two sleepers this weekend (we threw all of DD#1's away because they got worn out) and I was like "NOW, what the heck do I do with these?!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"