TTC after 35

Don't feel pregnant...

So besides the bloat, ugh, and the gianormous ta-tas, I don't feel pregnant at all. I have poas several times and each one says positive, but I am starting to lose it! I will finally know how far along I am on Wednesday, but I might be bananas before then. I think I might poas again tonight just to calm my nerves. Please tell me it gets better... TIA

Re: Don't feel pregnant...

• It does -- after the first trimester.  Then you will worry because you can't feel the baby.  Then you will worry because you don't feel the baby enough.  And don't get started on when the baby actually arrives!  The wonderful world of parenthood begins so early...

Seriously though, if you are having those symptoms already, it's a VERY good sign!!!  Sounds pg to me!! 

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• :)  Just keep things on the positive and stay away from the negative stuff.  Congrats and H&H 9 months!
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That is how it starts. At about 6 weeks you might feel nauseous or start ?vomiting. That is when I started telling family.?
  • I think you are 100% pregnant and if nothing is hurting, except your ta-tas, that's a good sign! Good luck and stay positive, we're all rooting for ya!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • I remember being at the doctor for my first appt with my first pregnancy and saying, "I don't feel pregnant. I feel great." She said m/s usually begins at 9 weeks and at 9 weeks to the day I was so sick and suddenly, I felt pregnant. Try to enjoy feeling good in case you do get m/s down the line. Eat all of your favorite foods now (just in case). I give that advice to all women who become pregnant, eat and enjoy.Smile
  • I posted this same exact thing yesterday. I'm about 6 weeks, but it's weird because I don't feel PG at all. Nothing.

But don't worry. I felt this way w/ my 1st pregnancy. I had no morning sickness, no exhaustion, nothing and my pregnancy was perfectly normal and healthy. I felt great the entire time, so consider yourself lucky!

• This is normal for some people.  With all of my pregnancies I never had any symptoms.  My ta-tas never even got big ( I wish they had).  But not one symptom except for the growing belly.  You are fine, enjoy it!
  • What do you think you should be feeling? lol

Be greatful that you don't "feel pregnant". MS is not fun.

I wasn't trying to get pg with my son so I didn't even know that I was pregnant until I was 6 weeks. When I started throwing up at the gym, Not a good look. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"