South Florida Babies

Bugaboo stroller worth the high price tag?

Is the bugaboo cameleon  stroller worth the high price tag? Help! :)

Re: Bugaboo stroller worth the high price tag?

• We love ours! My SIL & BIL got it for us as a shower gift. We use it everywhere we go and it was awesome when he was a newborn with the carseat adaptor. 

That being said, had we had to buy it ourselves, we would have gotten the Uppa Baby Vista, just because it's almost the same stroller but a few hundred dollars cheaper.  

If you're planning on having another baby soon after this one, then I would say so for something like the City Mini Select or the Britax B-Ready which have a similar style but offer double stroller options.  

TTC #1 May/June 2008
    CP 7.19.08
    Dx with PCOS 3.27.09
    HSG 7.15.09 = All clear
    8.09 & 9.09(re-try) IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel=cancelled due to cysts
    10.09 IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel Crinone 8%=BFP!
    22mm Follie / 60mil & 48mil post wash counts Beta #1 (14dpiui)= 102 Beta #2 (18dpiui)= 714 12.3.09 HB 135bpm

Our baby boy was born on 7.8.10 @ 38 weeks 2 days! 2:17pm 6lbs 8oz 20" long
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    TTC #2
    HSG 2.2013 - IUI 1/2, 3/4 = BFN - Took 4 month forced break
    IUI 5/6 Clomid 150mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel ( 11 & 15 mil post wash counts) = 2ww
  • thank u for ur input :)
  • Loading the player...
  • DH and I really liked this stroller, and were very bummed that there isn't a twin option (the Donkey came out after and doesn't accomodate twins, only kids of diff ages).  Yes, it is expensive, but felt it was so yummy for baby. 

With that being said, we did spend $$$ on our stroller and are grateful we did.  We love the Bumbleride Indie Twin.  It drives great, and offers a ton of support IMO compared to others in its class.

If we have a singleton, we probably wouldn't spend the money again, I don't think.  I saw the Peg Perego Skate and really liked it.  When I told DH how much it was, he looked at me funny.  LOL  We'll see when that time comes.

Keep in mind, it is something you will use almost daily.  We use ours for walks around the park (we live next to park), outings, etc, so IMO worth an investment since they won't outgrow it for some time.  And if you plan on having more kids, they can use it too.  Just don't get it in a gender specific color.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hi!

I am actually selling my Cameleon stroller. I have all new pink fabric never used on it. I used the stroller for my first daughter but now I have a newborn and I had to get a different stroller :( I put all new fabric on it thinking I would use it again with my 2nd but thats not happening :(

I am selling it with all the pieces for $700. The only piece I do not have is the car seat adapter which is sold seperately. If your interested let me know I will send you a picture :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"