April 2012 Moms
Options

Best food discovery EVER!

Edy's Slow Churned Caramel Delight Ice Cream.  

Since I can't have chocolate, I'm always trying to find the next best thing and I have definitely found it!

It's airy and super creamy with thick ribbons of caramel.  And the best part...IT'S LIGHT!  1/2 the fat of regular ice cream.  I ate half the container and I only feel half as guilty. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Best food discovery EVER!

• Options
    I wish I could still eat ice cream >: for anyone who is lactose intollerant and craving ice cream definitely try Kemps Moosetracks fro yo!! I could eat the whole carton!!
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    tonight i found mango sherbert by hola fruta. and holy crap is it awesome.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageHeddarc:

Edy's Slow Churned Caramel Delight Ice Cream.  

Since I can't have chocolate, I'm always trying to find the next best thing and I have definitely found it!

It's airy and super creamy with thick ribbons of caramel.  And the best part...IT'S LIGHT!  1/2 the fat of regular ice cream.  I ate half the container and I only feel half as guilty. 

YES!  That is the only light ice cream I can stand!  DH was pretty shocked it was light when I bought it.  We usually go for the super rich ice cream (Kroger's Private Selection ice cream has some AMAZING chocolate ice creams, FYI) in our house, lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"