Texas Babies

Shopping for me & baby!

So I went to Northstar to check out some maternity clothes at the Gap and they didn't have that section anymore. I had checked online before I left and they still listed it. :(

So where are you ladies shopping for you and for baby stuff? Any new places in town? Any recs? (I haven't started looking for baby yet since we don't find out the sex until Dec 28!!!)

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Shopping for me & baby!

• I was just there last night... (12/7) Its in Baby Gap in the very back.  The Quarry Gap has one too, also connected to the Baby Gap section.

I go Gap, Motherhood (Forum), Old Navy (The Rim) and Khol's.  Otherwise I order online.

For baby I got to any store - Target, Janie and Jack, Macy's, Nordstrom, Old Navy, Carters, etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagercanales:
    I was just there last night... (12/7) Its in Baby Gap in the very back.  The Quarry Gap has one too, also connected to the Baby Gap section.

I go Gap, Motherhood (Forum), Old Navy (The Rim) and Khol's.  Otherwise I order online.

For baby I got to any store - Target, Janie and Jack, Macy's, Nordstrom, Old Navy, Carters, etc.

Oh, I didn't go to the very back of the store. I walked around a bit, but never even saw kid's clothing. Oh well, I guess I'll walk farther in next time. Embarrassed

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, if you go into the main Gap part you have to go all the way to the back, through the dressing rooms and into Gap for Kids.  Connected to Gap for Kids is Baby Gap which Gap Maternity is attached to.  Or when in the main part of the mall pass Gap and walk around the corner straight into Baby Gap and all the way to the back.  It's like a maze!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagercanales:
    Yeah, if you go into the main Gap part you have to go all the way to the back, through the dressing rooms and into Gap for Kids.  Connected to Gap for Kids is Baby Gap which Gap Maternity is attached to.  Or when in the main part of the mall pass Gap and walk around the corner straight into Baby Gap and all the way to the back.  It's like a maze!  

Apparently so! Crazy!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hit up Motherhood maternity at the Forum...a little pricey, but their jeans are definitely worth it!!  I also signed up for a Kohl's charge card because they send some pretty decent coupons every few weeks!!  Oh, yeah, I am so excited for you!!  Can't wait to see the baby bump!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • For baby clothes I really like also checking out the consignment stores.   Most babies grow out of the itty bitty sizes so fast that the clothes are hardly worn and sometimes you can find them with tags still attached.   I usually check out Once Upon a Child, Kid to Kid and Sweet Repeats.   Unfortunately once they get older they're rougher on clothing so the consignment stores don't work too well.

I also got a lot of baby clothes at target, costco, and carters.   Carters usually has great sales and sends out coupons for 20% off and does punch cards where if you spend so much you get free money to spend.   Gymboree can have amazing sales and has really cute clothes.   I love the jeans from Gap for my toddler because they have adjustable elastic in them so you can tighten them up for skinny, tall toddlers.   I also think Kohls carries some pants with the adjustable elastic.

As for maternity clothes I usually stick to Target, Motherhood Maternity and Destination Maternity.  

• I always hit up the sale racks at Destination Maternity. a good selection and most items go on sale. Just went over there to buy my SIL a bunch of shirts since she doesn't have any maternity stores near her.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"