Military Families
Options

XP from March 2012: Relationship Workbooks

I'm trying to think of ways for DH and I to maintain some level of intimacy during his deployment. The whole reunion part, which is still a ways off, has been the source of excitement and stress for me. I came across a suggestion for completing a relationship workbook together and it seems like a pretty good idea to me. The only thing is that I don't want to pick  up anything way too cheesy. Has anyone read, or heard of,  any that are pretty good  and enjoyable? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Re: XP from March 2012: Relationship Workbooks

• Options
    Can he contact his unit's chaplain for suggestions?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The Love Dare is a good one!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hadn't thought to ask about the chaplain, but I'll look into that. And, I've heard of the Love Dare, just didn't know anyone who'd completed it. I take it you liked it?
  • Options
    I like how it makes you think of your partner/spouse.  The small gestures matter.  The daily tasks are easy to complete.
  • Options

imageMrsS2203:
    I like how it makes you think of your partner/spouse.  The small gestures matter.  The daily tasks are easy to complete.

Thanks so much for the suggestion. Smile I was researching it and I see that they have a version called 40 Days of  the Deployment Dare. I'll check it out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"