February 2012 Moms
Options

My dog and my Boobs (weird)

This is weird, I'm warning you now...

This morning my puppy would not leave my boobs alone.  I was laying in bed and he jumped on me, I'm thinking he wants to snuggle but instead he buries his head in my boobs and starts licking them like crazy.  I COMPLETELY flipped out!  Then I was sitting on the couch and he went for them again.  What the heck is going on?  He didn't do this yesterday or ever... very gross, weirding me out and all I have to ask is WHY?!?!!

<3 Baby #1 BFP 6/10/2011-EDD 2/19/2012-DS Born 2/10/2012!
:'(  CP BFP 1/6/2013-EDD 9/19/2013-CP 1/9/2013
<3 Baby #2 BFP 1/3/2014-EDD 9/12/2014 -DD Born 9/10/2014!
<3 Baby #3 BFP 7/8/2018-EDD 3/17/2019-Team Green!

Re: My dog and my Boobs (weird)

• Options
    Ha! I've had to tell my pup no a few times when he starts licking my boobs. Just too weird. He's usually content to lick me about anywhere I'll let him, though, including my stinky feet... I don't think he's very discerning, which is why I haven't tried to read anything into it yet.
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    lol, that would freak me out too! Our dog is not a licker, which we're extremely happy about, so he stays away from my boobs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same thing has been happening to me.... Told my husband I think they know something is up by the smell. Bc he was lay right on them at first sweet and then its like hes trying to breast feed! Hes so big too lol I always yell at him and shove him off... But them laugh about it after. Silly doggies.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    this is also going to sound gross and weird, but since becoming pregnant i've had to change my undies more often due to an increase in discharge and stuff. my dog would steal my panties from the dirty laundry lick them like crazy and even hoard them away under the bed. its so gross and so wierd having to chase her around the house to get my undies back!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PitaPata Dog tickers Photobucket
  • Options

imagetdc2012:
    this is also going to sound gross and weird, but since becoming pregnant i've had to change my undies more often due to an increase in discharge and stuff. my dog would steal my panties from the dirty laundry lick them like crazy and even hoard them away under the bed. its so gross and so wierd having to chase her around the house to get my undies back!

IM NOT ALONE!!!!!!!!!  By far the grossest thing my dog does.  You'd think my undies were a steak or something.  SO GROSS!!!! 

<3 Baby #1 BFP 6/10/2011-EDD 2/19/2012-DS Born 2/10/2012!
    :'(  CP BFP 1/6/2013-EDD 9/19/2013-CP 1/9/2013
    <3 Baby #2 BFP 1/3/2014-EDD 9/12/2014 -DD Born 9/10/2014!
    <3 Baby #3 BFP 7/8/2018-EDD 3/17/2019-Team Green!

• Options
    imageSweetest116:

imagetdc2012:

IM NOT ALONE!!!!!!!!!  By far the grossest thing my dog does.  You'd think my undies were a steak or something.  SO GROSS!!!! 

HA! i am happy that emma isn't the only strange dog. some of my friends have dogs that do cute things like nuzzle and sleep by their bellies and mine just steals my panties. she is so weird

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PitaPata Dog tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    Umm...my cat has started trying to massage my boobs...
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My dog hasn't touched my boobs but she steals my underwear and dirty minipads (from the trash since I have lots of discharge). I have to keep a close eye on her because one day she was trying to poop and something was hanging from her rear. I pulled it out and it was part of my undies. Like a BIG part of them... that can't be good for her belly...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"