April 2012 Moms
Options

Cheap Sorelle Cribs!

I got my Sorelle Crib from Bambi Baby and love it - and was floored to see that Sorelle is on Zulilly today (or maybe yesterday - I just checked this morning) and they have some beautiful cribs really CHEAP! I mean... 150? We paid way more than that for ours, and I can say the quality of the one we got was really nice - I haven't seen any of these in person - so I can't vouch the same, but they have cute changing tables and stuff too. 

I want to say shipping on it is 40 bucks - which beats Baby's R Us price of 160 for shipping (at least, thats how much they tried to charge us before we went elsewhere...) 

https://www.zulily.com/invite/lbobis526/e/sorelle-120111.html?tid=referral_twitter

I am off to school! You all have a great day! :)

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Cheap Sorelle Cribs!

• Options

I am looking to order the sorelle verona from bambi baby, but I don't know anyone who has ordered from there before. How did you like the delivery? How long did it take to deliver? TIA

I'm going to check out zulily now thank you!

• Options

I looked at that this morning.  The shipping on the crib is actually $50 but totally worth it getting an over $300 crib for $190.

ETA: Anyone know what rating Baby Bargains gives these cribs?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD has the Vista and the quality is great. We wanted the Verona for this baby but BRU is the only store here that has it and they said it's out of stock and wouldn't give us any help in trying to get it. The ones on Zulily are the SB2 line, which isn't the same as their standard Sorelle line.
  • Options

imageTKx2:
    DD has the Vista and the quality is great. We wanted the Verona for this baby but BRU is the only store here that has it and they said it's out of stock and wouldn't give us any help in trying to get it. The ones on Zulily are the SB2 line, which isn't the same as their standard Sorelle line.

Check out https://bambibaby.com/furniture-brands-1/

We are having the same problem. Everytime we try to go buy it, it's always back ordered.

• Options
    I also saw these on Zulily yesterday.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagedaniela64:

imageTKx2:

Check out https://bambibaby.com/furniture-brands-1/

We are having the same problem. Everytime we try to go buy it, it's always back ordered.

We're going to a specialty baby store on Friday to look for something else, but I'll keep this in mind - their shipping is kind of steep though...we only paid $50 through Buy Buy Baby for DD's. Too bad they don't carry this style! I actually contacted Sorelle and they said they're shipping to BRU every 2 weeks...which makes me that much more annoyed that they refused to help us or give us any options.
  • Options
    imagejkfranklin:

I looked at that this morning.  The shipping on the crib is actually $50 but totally worth it getting an over $300 crib for $190.

ETA: Anyone know what rating Baby Bargains gives these cribs?

Baby Bargains gives the brand a C+

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"