April 2012 Moms
Options

If you like name polls

I posted one on Baby Names. If not.......ignore my post and don't b!tch about it Gisa!!

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/60975899.aspx

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you like name polls

• Options

I love name polls!

I voted for Eleanor but I also love Penelope. Madelyn is pretty too, I just don't like the way you spelled it.

I think Eleanor is a beautiful, classic name! And Ella is cute and more trendy, so it may be the best of both worlds for you. 

• Options
    The more I think about Eleanor the more I like it. So I'm hoping he was serious about that one.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageImThisBabysMom:
    The more I think about Eleanor the more I like it. So I'm hoping he was serious about that one.

I hope he likes it too! Nora is also a cute nn for Eleanor. 

• Options
    I love Nora too. They had a version Eleanora, but I thought that was too much.
  • Options

I don't even know why this is a question. Penelope. Duh.

;) 

-----------------------------
    Penelope Lynn 5.8.2009
    Harrison Peter 4.10.2012

Check out the blog at balletandbaseball.com
    click for toddler hilarity
  • Options
    imagepensparade:

I don't even know why this is a question. Penelope. Duh.

;) 

Hahaha, I didn't even think about that Pensparade!!

• Options
    Eleanor is and always has been the name we are going to give our first daughter.  It's a family name, and we will be spelling it "Eleanore".  We would probably nn her Ellie, or Elle, but Nora is very cute for a nn as well.  Also, Penelope is in our top 5 names as well!  I love that name, especially Penny for a nn.  Stella would be my 3rd favorite of yours.
  • Options
    I already said this over there but I LOVE Stella!!

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Options

Stella is really cute but I don't know if it flows with Lynn.

Stella Lynn. Is it too many L sounds?

• Options
    imageImThisBabysMom:

Yes you are right. Reminds me of Joseph  Stalin, the Russian leader. I didn't realize that was the MN. Did you like Grace as a mn, or maybe that was someone else? 

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Options
    imagekatieh1017:
    imageImThisBabysMom:

Yes you are right. Reminds me of Joseph  Stalin, the Russian leader. I didn't realize that was the MN. Did you like Grace as a mn, or maybe that was someone else? 

That's me, but I want Lynn in either part of the FN or as the MN for my mom.

• Options
    imageImThisBabysMom:

I do think it's too many L sounds, but I love Stella. That's why I didn't include it in the names I liked because I knew you were going to use Lynn after your mom. It sounds too smooshed like Stellalynn to me and now that a PP said Stalin that's all I can think about. Eleanor Lynn and Penelope Lynn are great though! 

• Options

I don't want a baby Stalin haha. No way.

I am loving Eleanor with Ella or Ellie or Nora as a nn. It just sounds perfect. It might be the one. It just feels right. I really hope H likes it.

• Options
    imageImThisBabysMom:
    imagekatieh1017:
    imageImThisBabysMom:

Then of your choices I like Madelyn. I know it's fairly popular but I like it a lot. It's still a classic name.  

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Options
    imageImThisBabysMom:
    imagekatieh1017:
    imageImThisBabysMom:

Penelope Lynn! Why are we still talking about this?!

Side note: my father used to sing me a song with my name in it (Sara Lynn) when I was a baby. When DD was born we sang it to her with her name. I still do and now she is old enough that she sings it on her own. Cutest friggen thing ever

She sings," I know a little girl, Penny Lynn. She's just a sleepy little babykin. Penny Lynn, babykin, Penny Lynn, babykins. Oh, I know a little girl, Penny Lynn. She's just a sleepy little babykin."

Coming from a 2 year old it's just about the cutest thing ever. 

Penelope Lynn 5.8.2009
    Harrison Peter 4.10.2012

• Options
    imagepensparade:
    imageImThisBabysMom:
    imagekatieh1017:
    imageImThisBabysMom:

Side note: my father used to sing me a song with my name in it (Sara Lynn) when I was a baby. When DD was born we sang it to her with her name. I still do and now she is old enough that she sings it on her own. Cutest friggen thing ever

She sings," I know a little girl, Penny Lynn. She's just a sleepy little babykin. Penny Lynn, babykin, Penny Lynn, babykins. Oh, I know a little girl, Penny Lynn. She's just a sleepy little babykin."

That is such a cute song!! OMG and her singing it would be even better!

• Options
    Penelope Lynn is beautiful...just saying.
  • Options
    imageImThisBabysMom:
    imagepensparade:
    imageImThisBabysMom:
    imagekatieh1017:
    imageImThisBabysMom:

That is such a cute song!! OMG and her singing it would be even better!

It is! The lyrics are pretty lame (blame my dad circa 1984) but when she sings it, it's pretty much the cutest thing ever. I need to get it on video!

It was always my song so when my dad started singing it to her right after she was born I got all weepy over it. GD hormones haha 

Penelope Lynn 5.8.2009
    Harrison Peter 4.10.2012

• Options
    Eleanor Lynn is gorgeous. Penelope Lynn is a close second. I think Stella Lynn mushes together too much when you say it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I voted for Eleanor.   Classic & will never go out of style.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Eleanor was our girl name this time around...Eleanor Louise.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I absolutely love Eleanor, nn Nora, and would totally use it, except our last name starts with OR-- and it would sound too similar. It's a gorgeous name. You should use it!

Untitled

Etta Jane and Claire Elaine are here! Born March 28, 2012.

my blog

What it's like to cloth diaper twins, Part I.

Cloth diapering twins, Part II.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I like you a lot, but please don't name your baby Azalea!
  • Options
    Lol Tambcat.
  • Options

I will give you this much- something about Eleanor reminds me of an elephant and that bugged me. Elephants are cute but I don't see it as dainty for a little girl. We considered the name but our dogs name is Rigby so that would be just rediculous. But in your case, maybe my elephant reference is a good thing :) 

Penelope Lynn 5.8.2009
    Harrison Peter 4.10.2012

• Options
    Well he looked at my list real quick because its open on the computer. First reaction....not digging Eleanor. Likes Penelope and Madelyn. Thought Azalea was different but didn't hate it. I had Amelia on there as an old name and he's kind of liking it. I think his front runner right now is Penelope.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"